NHS leg pain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I have noticed you not posting in the early hours lately. You do realise there is a 'team' of forty volunteers sitting up all night just to keep you company......?

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I have noticed you not posting in the early hours lately. You do realise there is a 'team' of forty volunteers sitting up all night just to keep you company......?

Volunteers ?? i paid you i have proof invoices hahaha

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It is mate trouble is i cant get to sleep before midnight. My sleep was so mucked up due to being in that pain for months that my body clocks all over the place. lol How are you glasfryn?

knee's bad,neighbours are shite,painkillers are useless, so everything about normal..lol
the only thing making me smile all day is we are up
your body clock will get back to normal after a while
be lucky

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Fortunently for Cornish I am 5 hours behind so I can entertain him all night :p. Though I am starting to have a few pints while watching hockey playoffs so they might start to get distorted a bit :p

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
What pain killers are you on?? I had a problem with the painkillers not working but got moved to another make and violla. About your neighbours get a loud speaker and player GOSBTS on repeat for 48hrs. The removal men will be in the next day.lol

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Fortunently for Cornish I am 5 hours behind so I can entertain him all night :p. Though I am starting to have a few pints while watching hockey playoffs so they might start to get distorted a bit :p

Tell me when the gloves come off peev thats the best part of it:catfight:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What pain killers are you on?? I had a problem with the painkillers not working but got moved to another make and violla. About your neighbours get a loud speaker and player GOSBTS on repeat for 48hrs. The removal men will be in the next day.lol

if I tell I have a carrier bag full of medication a month painkillers are tramadol for the arthritis and now with extra paracetamol and the fantastic(not) ibrupofen cream bring back the old D F 118's they knock you solid
beta blockers and meds for diabtetes,hypertention and then some stomach calmers for afters
hyper tention(blood pressure) caused by the Albion...lol
and the neighbours I keep them at it all day roll on the day we move home ,there was a little light at the end of the tunnel a few weeks ago ..................but someone switched it off

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
glad things are travelling in the right direction for you mr cornish , my body clock was all over the shop after three months on hozzy with septiceamea / septic arthritis ,the painkillers they had me on were outrageous but that's another story.......the human body is amazing and can make full recovery from seemingly hopeless circumstances especially if you have age on your side, once again all the best for your long and short term future.:thumbsup:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
if I tell I have a carrier bag full of medication a month painkillers are tramadol for the arthritis and now with extra paracetamol and the fantastic(not) ibrupofen cream bring back the old D F 118's they knock you solid
beta blockers and meds for diabtetes,hypertention and then some stomach calmers for afters
hyper tention(blood pressure) caused by the Albion...lol
and the neighbours I keep them at it all day roll on the day we move home ,there was a little light at the end of the tunnel a few weeks ago ..................but someone switched it off

Before chemo i was on 200mg of oxycontin, 100mg of dicloflex, 80mg of gabapentin plus oxynorm immediate relief capsules 9per day and 8 paracetamol per day. Now im on 80mg of oxyconton and 60 of gabapentin nothing else lol. Which is a huge cut and i still feel no pain.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Before chemo i was on 200mg of oxycontin, 100mg of dicloflex, 80mg of gabapentin plus oxynorm immediate relief capsules 9per day and 8 paracetamol per day. Now im on 80mg of oxyconton and 60 of gabapentin nothing else lol. Which is a huge cut and i still feel no pain.

managing pain is an art form now mate its great you have cut them down and feeling no pain and its good you are off paracetamol they are not good for the stomach
I am now going to try and get some sleep
be lucky mate and speak soon

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
glad things are travelling in the right direction for you mr cornish , my body clock was all over the shop after three months on hozzy with septiceamea / septic arthritis ,the painkillers they had me on were outrageous but that's another story.......the human body is amazing and can make full recovery from seemingly hopeless circumstances especially if you have age on your side, once again all the best for your long and short term future.:thumbsup:

Cheers syd that sounds nasty hope you have recovered well??

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
It appears your amusement has fallen into my hands again :p. No fights yet to report. Though Tampa and pitts are providing a good game. Back and forth alot and few whistles. I find since following football I can't handle to many whistles in our NA sports any more :p

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
morning son sounds like u were burning the candle again last night dont forget to place your bets today and tune in for the three points and championship love dad and dan.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Felt like Gus was thinking of you today Cornish:

"You don't realise how happy you can make people. They will all have forgotten about their personal problems, family problems, financial problems or health problems because today is all about them celebrating - they deserve that."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports