Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
glad the chemo has helped, you can kick this
I'm still getting over last night even though I can only listen to the commentary on the web
keep you chin up
and be lucky

Happy Birthday Cornish old boy.

Not been on for a while, bit of a short break with Mrs Hillian.

Just read through what i've missed and great to see the positive comments from you.

Not that i believe in star signs but that makes you an Aries like me, and if you're as stuborn as i am then you've got this shitty thing beat mate.

Whats on the agenda today then, all day bender finishing with orange lucozade tomorrow morning or maybe a quiet day with the other half and Daughter?

All the best and many happy returns from myself and Mrs Hillian.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Happy Birthday Cornish

Just seen that 14th April next year is a saturday, so i think you should call in some of these beers for your 26th at the Amex as we relegate Palace
:albion2::albion1::albion2::albion1:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Cheers for the above guys. Im still recovering from chemo so just a chilled day. Ill save the bender for next year.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Happy birthday Cornish...from another mid-April birthday boy. Aries are winners....!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Happy Birthday Cornish - my birthday was a week or so back and I never got this sort of attention ;-) Glad to hear you've had some relief from the pain in your leg.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Right guys and girls. I just want to say thank you for the help and the support i have recieved from all of you so far. I have been on the macmillian forum today and it just seems like everything is all doom and gloom. All the replies started with ' sorry for your awful news ' or ' sorry to read of your terrible situation '. So ive scrapped that forum and now this will be the only place i will be discussing my thoughts and feelings. Yes its true NSC is a better support forum to a cancer sufferer, well in my case anyway. You guys have unknowingly picked me up when i was low and will continue to do so. This forum as a whole is my distraction from the physical and mental symptoms of this dirty squatting illness. There is only so much i tell my family about my feelings i find it hard to open up thats just me. As i explained on a previous post i dont know what made me start this thread on the night of the diagnosis. I still dont know. All i know is that since i have ive made friends with some excellent people who have been through or going through the ' C ' word. Even the the people who havent been through it or experienced it are superb. Tuesday night was an emotional night and so will be the next few games. I remember standing in the northstand at the goldstone as a 7yo with my dad, i used to stand on a stool so i could see a bit better. The pipe smoke from a bloke near by was a really sickly sweet smell lol. I remember the hike up to gillingham. Then to the withdean with the ups and the downs. I hope and will do my very best to make it to AMEX. Im sure with everyone on here and my family and friends supporting me and some positive thinking that i will get there. I know it sounds corney and big nono lol but i will be wearing a shirt with cornish and number 11 so that if anyone that reconizes me will know ive made it and can come up to me so i can thank them face to face. Thank you for everyting so far and thank you for taking time to read me waffling on.:lolol::lolol:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Well at least it's not another thread about pitch invasions, Murray going to Palace, or the grass at Falmer! Keep waffling, and we'll see you at the Amex. :lolol::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here