Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Evening everyone i dont know if this is just a coincedence but since my first chemo my leg hasnt really been hurting :clap2:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Ah thanks i know it might not sound much but its such a big positive. The chemo has knocked me for 6 but knowing im not in pain any more will make it so much easier to deal with.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good to see something positive re; your 'pain' Cornish.

When is the next chemo session...?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Stay positive mate, it's a huge part of getting better. Good to see an air of positivity about your post. You have a lot of people rooting for you.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Does this mean cartwheels could be on the agenda around 9.45 tonight......

Seriously though mate any positive is a positive, and it's good to get some back :thumbsup:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Good to see something positive re; your 'pain' Cornish.

When is the next chemo session...?

My next chemo is a week thursday so you dont get much of a break in between. Its quite an intense chemo every 2weeks rather then once a month and 4chemicals pumped into me instead of 1 or 2. Im not looking forward to it but its another step further.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Well tonights game should have you rootin' tootin'!

Let's hope for more goals and I hope you're not sleeping through it again!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Tonight has brought a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat. Well done lads. Wish i was there. I will beat this dirty squatter and be there next season. Mark my words.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I dont know you Cornish but I almost feel I do and you have brought a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat. The first beer at the Amex is for you

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Tonight has brought a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat. Well done lads. Wish i was there. I will beat this dirty squatter and be there next season. Mark my words.

Cornish, there are 3 seats next to me at withers that aren't on the seating plan and you have been at every home game in spirit in the seat next to me since your diagnosis mate. you're right though you will beat this and by the sound of it you'll have at least a seasons worth of free beer coming your way just from NSC lol. Stay strong, stay positive and take care buddy we are all thinking of you :thumbsup:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Cornish, there are 3 seats next to me at withers that aren't on the seating plan and you have been at every home game in spirit in the seat next to me since your diagnosis mate. you're right though you will beat this and by the sound of it you'll have at least a seasons worth of free beer coming your way just from NSC lol. Stay strong, stay positive and take care buddy we are all thinking of you :thumbsup:

:bowdown:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
hi son well what a night have to confess to being first on from the family stand at 41 i know i should know better but good to let alot of pent up frustation go when the final whistle went. me and dan dancing on the pitch with the players also bought a tear to my eyes thinking of you always your seat at the amex awaits love you lots dad and dan

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Hello mate. Just started reading this and am now on board for the duration and look forward to when we all celebrate your full recovery.
Cancer has blighted my family and close friends so while I personally can't imagine the pain and anxiety you're going through, I can certainly understand the worry your family and friends are experiencing. And I'd like to chip in with as much support as I can and would like to add that some of the support on here from our fellow NSC people is quite humbling and I'm sure a great support to you.
Cheers, Mac.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hello mate. Just started reading this and am now on board for the duration and look forward to when we all celebrate your full recovery.
Cancer has blighted my family and close friends so while I personally can't imagine the pain and anxiety you're going through, I can certainly understand the worry your family and friends are experiencing. And I'd like to chip in with as much support as I can and would like to add that some of the support on here from our fellow NSC people is quite humbling and I'm sure a great support to you.
Cheers, Mac.

Thanks mate half the worry of a cancer patient from my experience is his close family and friends. They dont get half as much support as the patient does. My family have been great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here