Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I was never never good at those what about a barrel roll followed by a tripple pike then a tuck for the perfect landing off the diving board. I will be much more aerodynamic
with the lack of hair and i shall get no stragglers escaping from the speedos lol. Pool cleaners will be happy due to having no hair to clean from the filters. haha

:laugh: this is the attitude that will get you through buddy. All the very best for tomorrow from the 3 of us, little man says he will try and get you another one on Friday :thumbsup:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
All the best for tomorrow. If I can offer anything sensible, it is not to do too much after any session of treatment. Take your time time and take it easy.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Good luck tomorrow cornish, I haven't the foggiest what happens but at least you'l be on your way to beating this thing!

Thanks for your support. The treatment is called ABVD they are 4 different drugs that are infused into you one after the other over the space of 3-4 hours. I cant remember what they are individually called but the last one is apparantly nast its light receptive so it gets brought out in a black cover and has to be pumped in really quickly. I will also be injected with anti-sickness before it all.

Thanks for your support. The treatment is called ABVD they are 4 different drugs that are infused into you one after the other over the space of 3-4 hours. I cant remember what they are individually called but the last one is apparantly nast its light receptive so it gets brought out in a black cover and has to be pumped in really quickly. I will also be injected with anti-sickness before it all.

Try and get your head down mate.

Big day tomorrow.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Just so you get acclimatised early, just let me say "hey, baldy - want some polish for that cranium?"
Don't thank me, it's nothing :thumbsup:

Ive got that covered ive got polyfila for any imperfections and t cut to get any sctratches out and some auto glym to give it that show room finish.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010

Blimey. Well, be strong matey and I really hope it all goes well.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I imagine your feeling pretty washed up right now but you've not been forgotten so looking forward to seeing you back on here soon.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Evening all this is the story of my day. I arrived at the hospital at about 8.15 met with my consultant Dr Kruger doesnt like football tut. After signing all the consent forms had a very brief chat and he sent me over to the place where they carry out the treatment was a nice place not too clinical reclinning chair which was nicer then a bed everyone was friendly. It was due to start at 9.20 but the drugs didnt arrive till 11.20 as per my luck made me a bit cross. We eventually started they put the anti-sickness drug in before. Then they administor the first one which was a 15min drip thing which was ok no problem then they syringe you with another one which makes your wee go pink which was ok managed that one. On my third one it was another drip form 30 mins i think for this one. As it started my arm started hurting so i called over one of the nurses and ill cut a long story short my vein gave up. lol so they had to put in a new line in my other arm to complete it lol. Now with the 4th one it came in a black bag its not very nice stuff. When the nurse set it up she made a construction where this chemical had to be diluted to enter the system. As she took it out she noticed the bag was leaking lol my luck again. It took 1 and 1/2 hours to make some more of this super chemical up seemed like ages. When the stuff finally turned they set to work. This one took an hour after this one finshed they flushed me with seline solution. I didnt leave the hospital till 6pm. On the way home i felt like shite was hot sweaty felt sick i goy home 6.30 and passed out on the sofa. I was woken by my missus saying she was going to bed. Im up at the mo dont feel too bad. Its been a long day. Im glad in a way that a couple of things went wrong today and not another time because im stronger mentally and physically then i will be. The next treaments should only be about 3hours from start to finish instead of the 9hours today lol. Im glad the first ones done now its a start was`nt the best one but im there its done.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well done - great attitude. As you say its a start and now the journey to recovery can begin. Its sounds exhausting but you sound positive with it. Sleep well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here