Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi the last couple of days have been shit im in alot pain and for longer spells in the day ever since my gps changed my meds. He has informed me to ring every day to see if we can get it under control. I dont think theres much they can do pain killer wise but you never know. Well heres to another sleepless night lol. Cant wait till thursday to make a start on the chemo.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
had a bit of a toothache for a while and been bitching like a grounded teenager all week , read through this thread last night after yet another defeat at the poker table and it kinda puts my gripe into perspective, best wishes to the both of you this week , and in the future, see you at the tables :thumbsup:

Tooth aches not nice mate thats how i describe my leg pains like tooth ache.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Cornish, Just read through this...you're a brave fella. Really wish you all my very best wishes for your battle. Im sure you'll beat it with no probs at all. Good luck

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
tomorrow is the day im getting nervous now but im in a way looking forward to it because itll be the start of the next leg of the journey.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
tomorrow is the day im getting nervous now but im in a way looking forward to it because itll be the start of the next leg of the journey.

Not surprised you're nervous mate, I'd say that was a normal thing to feel tbh. The next chapter is starting mate, your family will be the ones you see and speak to every day and NSC will be here to give you some more support too.

Josh pinged one in at training for you last night from his own half (of a very small pitch lol) followed by "Cornish Cornish" with shirt over head :goal:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Not surprised you're nervous mate, I'd say that was a normal thing to feel tbh. The next chapter is starting mate, your family will be the ones you see and speak to every day and NSC will be here to give you some more support too.

Josh pinged one in at training for you last night from his own half (of a very small pitch lol) followed by "Cornish Cornish" with shirt over head :goal:

Excellent mate haha. I just hope i dont get too bad on it.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I know I will be waiting for an update after your first day and every other day after that as I am sure many others are.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Excellent mate haha. I just hope i dont get too bad on it.

Not gonna blow smoke up your backside mate chemo ain't easy but you have the right attitude to begin with which will give you a massive help, just don't expect to be running around doing cartwheels straight away lol

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Not gonna blow smoke up your backside mate chemo ain't easy but you have the right attitude to begin with which will give you a massive help, just don't expect to be running around doing cartwheels straight away lol

I was never never good at those what about a barrel roll followed by a tripple pike then a tuck for the perfect landing off the diving board. I will be much more aerodynamic
with the lack of hair and i shall get no stragglers escaping from the speedos lol. Pool cleaners will be happy due to having no hair to clean from the filters. haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here