Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Whats the point of this thread if i just write the positives ive got to put the negatives too but at the end it will be worth it.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
If someone rings up from the hospital tommoro morning telling me there is nothing wrong with me as an april fools joke, I shall conduct a one man vigilante dressed as rambo. Track down that person and tell them i am going to write a letter of complaint to tell them how very angry i am. Shall i do this before or after my angiogram lol.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Cheers guys got my angiogram at 4pm then i should start next week. I didnt get a april fool from the hospital this morning so ive put the rambo atire and the camoflaged crutch back in the cupboard. Ive run out of oramorph crap.:eek:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
not long back from a flying visit to my boy still remains tough to see him in pain but hopefully this week chemo starts and the beginning of the end of this nightmare take care son

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
not long back from a flying visit to my boy still remains tough to see him in pain but hopefully this week chemo starts and the beginning of the end of this nightmare take care son

Thanks for coming down dad its nice to have all the family together even if its for a day. I even enjoy the bit of banter we all have. Makes me forget about the nasty stuff for a while.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Morning ill be on the blower too the gp today to inform him about much agonising pain ive been in for 2 nights at which point i nearly havent been able to get off the sofa. I need solutions to this pain surly there must be something that will calm it down. i find the best short relief paracetomal but you can only take 8 per day.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
had a bit of a toothache for a while and been bitching like a grounded teenager all week , read through this thread last night after yet another defeat at the poker table and it kinda puts my gripe into perspective, best wishes to the both of you this week , and in the future, see you at the tables :thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi Cornish, hang on in there mate and hopefully your gp will sort you out with a more reasonable level of pain management. Hopefully you had a good weekend with your family around you buddy, it will soon be Thursday and your first step on the road to recovery.

All the best from the 3 of us, and let me know when you want that lesson in FIFA lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here