Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not yet buddy got to see consultant on monday to sort things out were you resonsible for the shout out again lol

Part of my matchday ritual now fella, but the sentiment is just the same and will continue until you have beaten this **** that you are fighting :thumbsup:

My 2 send their best as ever, unfortunately no goal at training on Tuesday but we are keeping everything crossed for 2 weeks tomorrow when little man is at Charlton :ascarf:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Part of my matchday ritual now fella, but the sentiment is just the same and will continue until you have beaten this **** that you are fighting :thumbsup:

My 2 send their best as ever, unfortunately no goal at training on Tuesday but we are keeping everything crossed for 2 weeks tomorrow when little man is at Charlton :ascarf:
I get the same feeling as i do from when i had the first shout out cheers mate. Tell josh not too worry and get prepared for charlton. You never know he might be your retirement investment lol.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I have a slight problem the doctors have upped my MST to 100mg in the night aswell as 70mg in the morning (morphine tablets). To try and combat my leg pain. By doing that i have too up my oramorph ( liquid morphine ). When i drifted off a minute ago i was in the middle off a confrontation between tony bloom and gully. Must of been something to do with the decor of gullys changing room or something.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
When i drifted off a minute ago i was in the middle off a confrontation between tony bloom and gully. Must of been something to do with the decor of gullys changing room or something.

LOL. Sounds like something from Alice in Wonderland! Keep going. :thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
And, in your drug induced haze, don't forget it's a 1.00pm KO tomorrow.

Hope today's gone well for you.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Morning Cornish, how are you getting on with your new dose of pain relief now? Hope to find you well mate, still rooting for you in our camp, also hoping the Blue and White deck chairs do their bit with another 3 points today :ascarf:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Morning Cornish, how are you getting on with your new dose of pain relief now? Hope to find you well mate, still rooting for you in our camp, also hoping the Blue and White deck chairs do their bit with another 3 points today :ascarf:

Good result today mate and thanks for the shout. At the mo im so drugged up i feel constantly tired. And fall asleep randomly. I really hope this doesnt effect me with the treatment if and when i ever get it.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Mmmmm just woke up out of a nightmare where susan boyle was singing GOSBTS at the first game at the amex.

Nightmare is the right word. Hope that the pain relief gets sorted for you and I'm sure that once the treatment starts you will feel more of a sense of progress. I'm now back at work close to full time and just booked tickets for me and my lads for the Daggers home game which I think looks like our last visit to Withdean - not sure if I am happy or sad or about that! Take it easy.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Mmmmm just woke up out of a nightmare where susan boyle was singing GOSBTS at the first game at the amex.

There is a joke in that one somewhere lol ???

Keep your chin up mate, I know it's not easy but this is not going to be an easy journey and it's nearly time to buckle up and get on the rollercoaster that is your road to recovery. This thread is getting closer to 10k views and this is on page 19 so there are plenty of us wishing and willing you to get better buddy.

Is this the only dream you've had involving Susan Boyle..... or is there something you'd like to share with us :lolol:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Morning hopefully i get some results today fingers crossed. Ive got to go in at 9.30 for a lung test then 3.30 to see a consultant why they couldnt have made it so i didnt have to make to trips we will never know lol.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Morning hopefully i get some results today fingers crossed. Ive got to go in at 9.30 for a lung test then 3.30 to see a consultant why they couldnt have made it so i didnt have to make to trips we will never know lol.

Morning fella, everything crossed for you in (un)sunny newhaven :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here