Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Let it ride. The morphine patches are good because you get a steady flow of pain relief, ask the doc. The Amex article will cheer you up!! Where are you in terms of your cancer? have you had any updates?

Still at the very beginning there trying to find out what sub type of hodgkins that i might have. There taking there tine a bit i hope that as soon as they work it out i can start the treatment im prepared for it now.

Sep 1, 2010
Still at the very beginning there trying to find out what sub type of hodgkins that i might have. There taking there tine a bit i hope that as soon as they work it out i can start the treatment im prepared for it now.

Well good luck matey. You can beat this. hang in there and don't let it get you down.

Up The Albion!!

Im having yet another shit night nothing seems to be touching the pain its not a good time to be cornish!!

Be strong my friend, positive thoughts always.

Easy for me to say i know but if i could help i would.

Today is another day, it will be better.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Up The Albion!!

What have I done now :dunce:

Hey Cornish the boys in the stripes will give you another boost tonight mate, Josh is going to try and get one for you in training this evening as well and will dedicate his first goal as an 8 year old to you :thumbsup:

We are all with you, stay positive, strong and calm buddy.

You are in our thoughts as always :ascarf:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry to read you've had a rough night. I guess there will be good days and bad days, but keep your chin up mate.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Right guys a couple of little updates. Ive got to bank my sperm tommoro and friday just in case i cant produce anymore mini cornish seagulls due to treatment. Then monday morning i will be having a lung test which is standard procedure then monday afternoon ill be seeing the consultant to hopefully discuss the results and get started on a treatmant plan. I had a discusion with my gp this morning and he has upped my meds and added a couple to try and mangage the pain a bit better at night, fingers crossed. Were getting closer guys.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Well your next update should make some light relief then!

Your good sense of humour will go a long way in getting you over the hurdles ahead.

Hopefully Albion will clear another hurdle tonight and bring you some cheer.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Right guys a couple of little updates. Ive got to bank my sperm tommoro and friday just in case i cant produce anymore mini cornish seagulls due to treatment. Then monday morning i will be having a lung test which is standard procedure then monday afternoon ill be seeing the consultant to hopefully discuss the results and get started on a treatmant plan. I had a discusion with my gp this morning and he has upped my meds and added a couple to try and mangage the pain a bit better at night, fingers crossed. Were getting closer guys.

I know it's easy to slag off the NHS, but just imagine if you lived in the US and didn't have health insurance. Sounds as if you're moving forwards and they're trying to think of everything you might possibly need. We're all thinking of you here. :)

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Well your next update should make some light relief then!

Your good sense of humour will go a long way in getting you over the hurdles ahead.

Hopefully Albion will clear another hurdle tonight and bring you some cheer.

Cheers buddy. I will be listening on player tonight cant wait. Hopefully another 3 points in the bag and a step futher to the championship.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Right guys been to the sperm bank today i wont go into detail lol. Ill just say all this medication doesnt do u any favours lol.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Right guys been to the sperm bank today i wont go into detail lol. Ill just say all this medication doesnt do u any favours lol.

Deposit or withdrawal? Did you take some pictures of Falmer? :)

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Good luck mate hope you recover well. My first post in this thread but we have a close family member suffering cancer too, also with young children. She's staying strong as are you by the looks of things which is fantastic.

By the looks of it the Albion are being a good pain killer at the moment so i'm sure that is helping!

All the best mate, and up the albion!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I think I've seen that one (inspiring stuff for the donator one would imagine!).

Does the NHS select the right nurses for the right departments? You'd hope that there'd be some filthy sort in the sperm bank eh... Nudge nudge?

It was very clinical put it that way loads of forms to fill in to make sure the little fellas gont fall into the wonng hands lol. How are you mate anyway?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here