Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Right time for an update got a phone call this afternoon to say they didnt get enough tissue to pin point exactly what cancer it is. So i have to be admited tomorro to have surgery to remove tissue via key hole surgery which was what the original plan was, but instead some bright spark said they could do it through the needle.
Its so frustrating if they did this in the first place i would know exactly what we are dealing with and i could of been starting the treatment by the end of the week. But that cant happen now.

P.S up the albion my old man and my little bro are up there.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Stay positive and stay strong mate, easy to say I know but you must as you are going to need as much strength as you can get in the coming weeks and months :thumbsup:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Crossing everything for you Cornish.Hope all goes well mate.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Keep your chin up mate, Plenty of us thinking of you & following your progress. Three points tonight will be a good tonic :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Right time for an update got a phone call this afternoon to say they didnt get enough tissue to pin point exactly what cancer it is. So i have to be admited tomorro to have surgery to remove tissue via key hole surgery which was what the original plan was, but instead some bright spark said they could do it through the needle.
Its so frustrating if they did this in the first place i would know exactly what we are dealing with and i could of been starting the treatment by the end of the week. But that cant happen now.

P.S up the albion my old man and my little bro are up there.

hope you get on OK and things pan out OK mate ....be thinking of you tomorrow

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Good news Cornish!!!! We won!!!

As I took my injection this eveing I thought of you.... no matter how bad it sounds you find a way to deal with it and believe me it makes you really appreciate the things you previously took for granted... even tho my life is permanantly shadowed i now smile more, taking joy in things I never noticed before. Believe mate! Believe!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I hope a good look at the leage table with give you something to smile about as you face a tough day. good luck to you and there's loads here who will be willing you on.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good luck for tomorrow mate

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Best wishes for tomorrow Cornish

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Sorry to hear that Cornish but as I said the other day this sort of thing can happen and at least they have come back to you reasonably quickly although that doesn't help your sense of frustration. I had to wait 2 weeks before finding out I needed a second biopsy and then had to wait another 2 weeks before getting the results of the second biopsy so I know how you are feeling. Hope it goes well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here