Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Face like a welders bench

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What caused this person to be like this?

left wing do-gooders who dont accept concept individuals personal responsibility, allowing anyone to blame the rest of the world for everything.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lolol: but society has apparently brought us the education, consumerism, "celebrity" worship and moral outlook. seems we have a vicious circle, not so easily solved. but we'll carry on doing the same thing, right? or we could teach some personal responsibility.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
In the same way certain things happened to you in your life to make you a heartless right-wing nutter who genuinely seems to think that treating people harshly will benefit society.

Brilliant!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
That's the same scummer who has to get taxi's to and from her kids school due to being to depressed and abused by people on the bus, this only came to light when she was prepared to terminate her baby to appear on big brother. Utter scum of the earth.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I am much more upset by the existence of the Daily Mail.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We're all human beings that are products of our environment. People like this haven't done anything that they weren't raised to do, so society needs to take responsibility for these kinds of failings.

What caused this person to be like this? Poor education, consumer culture and a celebrity culture with low moral values. These things can easily be improved on a societal scale, lampooning individuals for doing what they were raised to do achieves absolutely nothing.

I can't really argue with this, it is prevalent around the world.
If you get a chance, try and see an episode of 'Bogan Hunters' online, an Australian series featuring the, I suppose council house chav equivalent, revelling in their 'Bogan' lifestyle.
Unfortunately the worst seem to be in WA.
I thought it was a piss take, but later found out that these were all real people, apart from the female presenter, I googled her to see what she was really like under the constant grimace that she displays throughout the show and she is quite fit in real life.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
She is a typical 'munter' if you ask me.
The less said the better, move on.

If my dog looked like that i'd shave its arse and walk it backwards

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Should be arrested for child abuse, and the sickos who paid her should be charged as Paedophiles ! IMHO :shit::shit::shit:punish::guns::guns::wanker::wanker::wanker:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
She definitely played around in the chemistry lab too much at school.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Imagine two hypothetical twins.

One twin was raised by an alcoholic father who occasionally beat him or her, had a low quality education and was raised to have Katie Price or Kanye West as a role model.

The other had a good childhood, a decent education and was raised to have Rosa Parks or Stephen Hawking as a role model.

When they turn 18, imagine how different their lives would be - and consider how accountable they really are for their personal responsibility. Nobody can help how they are raised, that is the duty of society. In the same way certain things happened to you in your life to make you a heartless right-wing nutter who genuinely seems to think that treating people harshly will benefit society.

I see what you are saying, I don't agree but I understand but I really do wish you would cease using all this half baked, 6th form required reading cod-psychology/philosophy drivel.

P.S She is clearly self aware to some degree as she posted that tweet mocking the fact she is ripping of the taxpayer.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
She's not scum, if people will genuinely pay then she is entitled to do whatever, criticism should be leveled at whoever buys a ticket.

Surely, surely that will be no one, won't it. I can't imagine there's anyone, at least that's not mentally disturbed who would pay a fiver to view her face in pain, let alone check out downstairs...urrrgh. :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports