Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nha Trang

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Best place to see The Albion v Wolves in Nha Trang...
Isn’t there something else you’ve gone over there to do?

IMG_4032.gif

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yep. Vietnamese is often the secondary language to Russian on shop signs etc. It’s the only place in Vietnam I didn’t like, and I made some weird choices in terms of stops through the country (Vinh is an odd place that I wouldn’t recommend to a tourist but the people were delightful).

Saying that, if you want the best vegan Banh Mi there’s a food cart called Chay Banh Mi that would tempt me to return. Not even a vegan but it’s bloody lush.
Mmmmmm...Banh Mi. My favorite Asian street food. Absolutely banging.

worthingweird

Mar 8, 2023
Sorry... thought everybody travelled in the winter, i wont bother to ask about Chiang Rai, Hanoi, Saigon, Phnom penn, Myanmar ect...
Should be back for round of 16..

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ask.one of the cyclo boys, or there was like 1 bar on the beach when I was there in 1999 feck knows what it was called though.

See if any one remembers Mama Hahns boat trips lol! Legendary. Think she got banged up in jail not long after I left.
Oh and mind yer belongings.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mate of mine did six months in Vietnam on a project and reckoned it was full of the sort of Sex Pats who couldn’t pull at home.

No idea if he was right.

Cordwainer

Jul 30, 2023
Ask.one of the cyclo boys, or there was like 1 bar on the beach when I was there in 1999 feck knows what it was called though.

See if any one remembers Mama Hahns boat trips lol! Legendary. Think she got banged up in jail not long after I left.
Oh and mind yer belongings.
Mama Hahns!! Must have done her Green Hat boat tour in 1996 I think..given load’s of spl1ff, loads of booze, loads of food then sat in a life ring and left to drift in the sea in a blissful daze..wonderful!

Lostgull

Mar 16, 2019
It will be on at 2:45am midweek so probably won't even find a bar that will be open.

K+ is the local provider and you can watch on their app (with English commentary) Subscription costs a couple of quid a month or something. You can sign up if you have a Vietnamese number

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought this was a pissed thread about public transport

Nah Barsh iver. Wheel wark.

Nobby Nomates

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Went to Nha Trang in 91. Beautiful, laid back place. Tallest building on the seafront was about 3 stories.

Sounds like I wouldn't like it now 😞

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here