Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL @ Wembley

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm going, and can't bloody wait!!! I missed out last year, but will be making up for it this season.

urbanjim

Oct 27, 2005
Dublin
Been trying all morning, turns out our IT has properly ballsed upped the filters on internet access, meaning that no site that requires a log in, or processing works.

Currently trying to get the girlfriend and my mate to get my tickets, but they not replying to emails.

What a c*nt!

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
that is the exact excuse I will be looking for. That or the fact the they left the wrong goal posts in and we were unlucky to lose 16-9 in the 4th Quarter

I said this last year and say it again. The pitch at Wembley would have been relaid straight AFTER the NFL if it wasn't for the fact Wembley hosted the race of champions a few weeks later and so didn't want to tear the pitch up twice in a matter of weeks!

The reason the pitch was shit was as much to do with Motor Racing as it was NFL.

And Yes I will be there, block 503, row 34. Should have been on row 24 if BLOODY Ticketmaster hadn't kicked me completely out just as I went to pay the first time!

Bought Club Wembly last year but can't justify it again. Would have liked to be in the bottom 20 rows of the top tier but mustn't complain, at least we're there!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Sadly I don't have any money at the moment so I won't be going, but I'll definitely try and watch it somewhere. For no apparent reason I seem to have developed a liking for the Chargers, so I'll be cheering them on.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
For anyone who didn't go last year I can strongly recommend the sports pub near Wembley Park station for pre-game drinks. Although last year was messed up by the rain they had some huge drinks tents with Plasmas out in the back garden with a BBQ and all sorts goin on.

Pub Review - First Class Sports Bar - Wembley Park, London

They made a great effort last year and I felt sorry for them when the weather ruined it. Fingers crossed why'll try again and the weather is better (in more ways than one) this time around!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
we're going. block 251 for us.

should be a good game, better than last year at least though that wouldn't take much.

we're going over the week after for the lions and titans at the bears. fingers crossed we fare a little better than last season.

i know a few are involved with the bafl. how are your teams doing? we are 4-1 right now. been playing some good stuff, there has been a lot of interest the past two season and the team now are a good bet for promotion this time round. i've really noticed a step up in the quality league wide.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here