Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL Wembley game - Anyone got a code for tickets?

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
They go on sale at 10am tomorrow and i applied but wasn't lucky enough. I only asked for 2 tickets anyway but from what I can make out on the forum, people who have a code can apply for up to 8 regardless of how many they initially asked for (what a load of BOLLOCKS that is!).

Therefore.... I'm asking (begging) for anyone who has a code to buy 2 more than they wanted, pm me and I will transfer the money straight into their account immediately!

Cheers in advance if anyone can help! :)

Crawley Cobbler

Mar 31, 2004
Crawley
What??? I applied for mine within seconds of getting the original email.

I've got nothing today either.

Presumably this means many of the 400,000 people who applied after me got them.

Not happy.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Got an email last week to say they are going on sale today but haven't heard anything else yet. I only need 2 so if I get a code I'll be happy to get a couple of extras.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Crawley Cobbler said:
What??? I applied for mine within seconds of getting the original email.

I've got nothing today either.

Presumably this means many of the 400,000 people who applied after me got them.

Not happy.

I agree with that but I also take into account the fact that I only registered as a member on NFLUK in the middle of last season (but before the game was announced) so in my opinion people who registered before me should get priorty. However from reading the forum about tickets it appears that is not the case and it was just a random draw!

The one thing that really winds me up though is the fact that people can apply for more than what they originally asked for, whats the f***ing point of that!

example of what they should have done:
presale tickets = 50,000
average request per applicant = 3
Happy applicants = 16667

example of what they've actually done:
presale tickets = 50,000
tickets allowed per applicant = 8
Happy applicants = 6250

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

chobby

Aug 23, 2004
Lancing!! Sompting actually!
Got my code, but, you can only purchase upto what you asked for when you registered and in my excitment only asked for 2.

Was supposed to have gone on sale at 10am, but has been pushed back to 11am, due to technical difficulties already :rolleyes:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Code for NFL Tickets;

Yup, I have a spare code. Its;

425GIRLYTWATSINSHOULDERPADSANDHELMETSPLAYINGRUGBY317

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
chobby said:
Got my code, but, you can only purchase upto what you asked for when you registered and in my excitment only asked for 2.

Was supposed to have gone on sale at 10am, but has been pushed back to 11am, due to technical difficulties already :rolleyes:

If that's the case I won't be so annoyed. Although if it does give you the opportunity to get extra ones Chobby please feel free to so so and i will certainly take 2 off your hands! ;)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm lucky, I don't need to get tickets as my BEST MATE, Man of Harveys, PROMISED me FAITHFULLY he'd use his family connections to get me some.

Woo hoo!!!:clap2: :clap2:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Goes without saying that if anyone can get spares please let me know!!! Be a good few beers in it for you.:drink: :drink: :drink:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I don't have a code, but would dearly LOVE to get my grubby mitts on a ticket if anyone can oblige.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
My new best mate got me 2!!! Can't bloody wait!!!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Already tickets on ebay, the sooner something is done to stop tickets being re-sold on ebay the better, thousands of people would have applied with no intention of going but hoping to make a quick profit.

At least England football tickets seem to avoid the problem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here