NFL 2010 Season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Tickets are free as long as you are a member of the nfluk forums, that are great during the games (I am flea flicker).

NFLUK.com

The other year it snowed as people were leaving at 4-5 in the morning, odd place to get back from at that time.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
we've been going to the superbash for almost as long as they have been having them. the location they used to use in battersea was better for getting home from but worse in layout/bars/screens. the indigo2 is much better for the actual party - the layout, bars and much, much better screens. and they throw on free coaches into central london to victoria, waterloo and i think another station at the end so you can be there for the first train home to wherever.

i really enjoy it, always a huge cross section of nfl fans and it's generally a good atmosphere. trevor nelson normally hosts the night and they have live music, cheerleaders etc.. and for something that is free to get into i can't really complain. i shall certainly hope to be there if we're not in the lone star state.

we were there the year that is snowed. nelson kept on saying the snow is bad, you should leave now if you can but of course we were drunk and the football was good. so weird though we'd walked into the dome at 8pm with no snow, walked out at 4am and country was at a standstill. crazy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been racking my brain trying to think of a similar game, over here, comparable to tonight's Packers/Bears game.

Any help?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Man U v Liverpool is the nearest I can think of.

C'mon PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah kind of where I was, but in a specific setting, Champs League Semi Final.
Which to me still doesn't do it justice, as this is only the second time this post season match-up has ever happened.

GregX

Aug 4, 2010
St. Paul, MN USA
I don't know but I'm sick thinking about this game. This is bigger than the Super Bowl. Come on Packers!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't know but I'm sick thinking about this game. This is bigger than the Super Bowl. Come on Packers!

Yeah now the bravado has died down, it should be a great game.
But it's going to be hyped (dare I say it) more than the Superbowl, it's self.

I can't see either team being able to cope with that, and it's all going to come down to who makes the least amount of mistakes.
I really couldn't say who's going to win.

Thought so!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Great first half for the Packers!!!

A very quiet Soldier Field (at the moment)

Cutler has really underperformmed so far - several overthrown passes.

If the Packers score next, it must be game over.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Packers playing really well...bears look a bit dissolutioned.

Anyone know what illegal person downfield on a punt means?

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I think only the gunners are allowed to cross the line of scrimmage before the ball is punted so if anyone else goes early its a penalty.

Young QB did well for the TD, looks much more dangerous that Collins but can't see him doing enough to drive them downfield.

And before i even get to post this its game over! Go FAT MAN!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wooohoo....Raji Touch Down!!!

This looks like game over now!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
chicago TD...game on again!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if anyone says American Football is boring get on sky now...this is tremendous

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
and that is that.....interception GB GB to the superbowl....

Paddy Finucane

WW2 Hero
Jul 26, 2004
Redhill
As a Brighton and Green Bay fan, can someone please wake me from my dream - Top of the league and in the Superbowl!

(Credit the bears - they hung in tough tonight and should have been put away much earlier - know how they feel though as we lost at home in the championship game to the giants in 2007 through one of Bretts many interceptions..... roll on the 6th of Feb!

footballbettingtips

Jan 21, 2011
Im a Jets fan, interms of this season I'm really not sure how it will go. On paper I believe our team should be superbowl contenders and I think we can be but I also have this feeling it could all go tits up. Alot really will depend on how Sanchez performs.
Re-signing Mangold and D'brick was huge just hoping this Revis situattion gets sorted sooner rather than later.

hi ,,im jets fan too.im hoping for the best to them...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports