NFL 2010 Season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
eagles 4 and 1 the last 5....

looking good

Jul 7, 2003
Play of the season so far. And an NFL breaking one at that.

I read somewhere that Brady described it as watching a game in slow motion. He looked absolutely knackered at the end of the run - I'm not sure he would have made it to the end zone.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We had this from one of our colleagues in Philli and he is sending me one!

Giants fans in the office not full of Christmas cheer!!

37-01758-P.jpg

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I seriously think the Birds could be super bowl bound. The only thing that will stop is the injuries they now have on D. Allen, Graham, Bradley and Hobbs all out for the year

Can't give a good team a 31-10 lead though. They got away with it against the Giants but don't think they will against many!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tonight's game will be a cracker. If the Falcs can down the Saints again then I think they can finally go all the way.

Jul 7, 2003
Tebow time in Denver and he drags our very poor team through to a victory against an equally poor Texans side. Our D line has more holes than a fine swiss cheese and our O line offers the QB less protection than a catholic has at an orgy.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
NFC East Division winners

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Tebow time in Denver and he drags our very poor team through to a victory against an equally poor Texans side. Our D line has more holes than a fine swiss cheese and our O line offers the QB less protection than a catholic has at an orgy.

Absolutely loving Tebow right now.

Disappointing result for the Falcons yesterday, absolutely nothing from Turner plus a fumble at the Saints goal line.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Seems like some Jets and Giants fans are not happy with the new $1.6 billion Meadowlands stadium. The complaints vary from some seats having obscured views and crowding and bottlenecks before the games. I was at the Giants /Dallas Cowboys game and would agree with the crowding before the game but you experience the same thing at a lot of UK stadia. I thought that it was a superb stadium.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2010/12/29/2010-12-29_new_meadowlands_stadium_isnt_winning_fans_over_so_far_with_expensive_prices_and_.html

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Does anyone know if the Seahawks - Rams game which is the Sunday night game is on TV at all? Its the primetime game in the US, but I can't find it on either Sky, C5 or other channels...

Jul 7, 2003
Does anyone know if the Seahawks - Rams game which is the Sunday night game is on TV at all? Its the primetime game in the US, but I can't find it on either Sky, C5 or other channels...

Channel 4 have the live coverage of Sunday Night Football. Usually starts about 1:30am.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Da Bears are going to regret not stopping the Packers, yesterday.
Assuming of course the Bears can progress!!.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The playoff system is flawed – good article in the New York Times. It’s the first time an NFL team (Seattle Seahawks who won NFC West) with a losing record won its division and hosts a playoff game. Both the Giants and the Buccaneers had 10-6 records and deserved to be in the playoffs. It definitely strains credibility for the Saints to travel 2,000 miles to play a 7-9 divisional winner and everybody outside Washington State know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports