Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
young brazilian kid who is having a pretty good season for santos by all accounts

got a bit of a dodgy haircut, but i think that would fit right in with brightons liberal outlook

he'd obviously fancy a move to england but i think you'd have to question whether he would adapt given the number of brazilians who have come and here struggled, particularly in light of the risk we took with battipiedi and baz which didnt really work out

anybody think we might be able to get him or would he not be interested or worth it?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
are you brightons new scout?

Mar 13, 2008
Is this the same Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior that chelsea offered £30oddmillion for?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
nah

attitude problem

and this is only day 5 of the summer break

could be right - he was sent off for putting a mask of his own face on. not sure that sort of behaviour would sit well in our changing room

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I genuinely don't think I can bear to read another f***ing potential player thread. Might take a NSC holiday soon.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
WHAT a goal.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perhaps worth a bid. However, I saw him play against Scotland at the Emirates and he looked a little weak. I would be minded to take him on loan first with an option to buy in January.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
awesome - probably added a couple of million to his price

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here