Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

next year

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I think we will with some stability. And it will be the Championship. And prices will be the same. There, I've said it

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm normally a positive person but IMO we'll be in league one next season, just has a relegation feel about this year.

Next year we need to sell our older players/assets but try to keep players like Ince, March and dunk. Convince them to stay with big promotion bonuses and build a team around them. Then let some of the more talented u21 players step up and spend some money on young talent, start a fresh.

Relegation is gutting and after the progress weve made over the last 4 years it will be very depressing BUT it's a great oppertunity to cut our cloth and build a young eager squad.
Our wage bill is far too high for the talent we have available to us, we must have a handful of players like Kemy, CMS and Crofts who for various reasons offer very little but whos wages would make up the lion share of a League one playing budget.

My thoughts as well-----but we live in hope that a few clubs will IMPLODE and we will escape relegation.
Bloom and his entourage do not come out of this with many positives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here