Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next year

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
We will still need to leave within ffp next year and will also face the prospect of replacing/new contracts for PIG, Bruno, Upson, Calderon, Orlandi, Ward, Andrews and possibly others I have forgotten, so not sure we are gearing up for a big push

larus

There's too many bed-wetters on here who bleat on about our lack of quality signings and the club showing no ambition.

Christ; TB has spunked a shed load of money building the Amex adn the new training facility. He's also underwriting the losses, even with the increased revenues. Yet, the amount of pathetic people on here complaining about the 'lack' of activity are probably the same twats who laugh at other clubs who fall on tough times due to financial incompetence (and then complain about how much it all costs as well). Well, guess what led to the demise of these other clubs. Come on, it's not that difficult; really it's not. Yes, you got it. Spunking money on chasing the premier league and then more money trying to stay there.

We're building something for the future here which will take time. Yes, I've lived through the shitty times and as much as I'd love some big name signings, I'm very happy with the plans being laid out and the gradual improvement. It's not guaranteed to be a straight line to the premier league, but I want us to get there and be able to have the infrastructure to be able to be reasonably competitive.

It's amazing how people are very good at spending other people money. The club is losing money, so where is this extra money to come from? Oh yes, someone else, i.e. TB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here