Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next two games absolutely crucial if we want to make the play offs?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I do have a sneaky feeling that we just might start to score some goals now. We have Lingard who looked pretty good in his first game and we know he can find the net. And our midfielders HAVE to start scoring goals at some stage and now would be as good a time as any. Hope I'm right!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Crucial games, along with Blackburn away and Ipswich at home. We need to craft some wins out of all of these.

For now let's look to beat Reading and look at the table from there.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I hope that we do make the play offs, but think we will just miss out by a couple of places.
Oscar is tying to build some kind of a side during the season and hasn't had the benefit of a pre season etc.
To get us to where we are now is already some achievement, considering the injuries etc.
Next season should be the one to watch.
If we can finish in the top 10 with this squad, a play off place next season should be assured.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Lots of twists and turns yet. As recent history has shown, some of the top 6 are going to wobble over the next couple of months. Our task is make sure we're picking up enough points to take advantage. And obviously games against those above are key opportunities.

A good run and we could end up close to last season's position. Or we could slump back into mid-table. Rollercoaster, eh? :albion:

PS My money's on the former

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here