Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next three away League Games

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
We went to Champions Cardiff last season when we wern't given much hope and came away with an impressive performance and 3 points, Everything is possible

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Get yourselves to these games.

Get behind the lads when they need us the most.

A loud and proud away following will spur the lads on, your club needs you !

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Without sounding too cliché - at the end of the day, we can only only take it one game at a time, there are no easy games at this level. We should treat every game as a cup final. As long as we give it 110% and show a statement of intent, especially when teams park the bus, we will be there or there abouts at the end of the season.

Funny old game, football.

110% not possible

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Derby's run has come to an end and Watford are crap now. Burnley might be a tad more awkward.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Derby
Burnley
Watford. ..

A defining point of the season? :mad:[/QUOTE

No not really.

Well no less than any other three away games in a row. I mean Blackburn, Millwall then Watford our three games after will surely be the defining point of the season (at that point obviously) afterwards won't it?

There will also be another point when the games will be defining our season, possibly before these upcoming home games - Doncaster, Wigan and Reading. These games too will be a defining point in our season.

Following this we will have further games which I believe will define our season - at which point we may be in a position to realise which games at the end of the season will define our overall season.

I think the last two away games at Huddersfield and Nottingham Forest will ultimately define our season. Following that there may be play off match es which will have a huge impact on defining our overall season.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I really want to go to an away game badly, but don't know if I can get the person I go to the home games with to come along with me. Add the FA cup into the away games too gunna be a while before we are at home again.

:albion2:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It's a tough run. Could be a defining few weeks of the season with three tough away games in the league, a winnable fourth round cup tie and the transfer window still open. It's never boring supporting the Albion!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So many people expecting five or more points, it worries me people are being so positive. That usually leads to failure...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A win at Derby and a win at Watford. Take one at Burnley as well. Easy innit.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Only able to make one of these and that's Derby next week. Think we will win that one and possibly draw the other two. 5 points is pretty respectable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here