Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next signing?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
In immediate order of need :

Left back - hopefully Ward
Striker - personally would love to see Vaz Te or Bechhio but not sure how viable either would be. Maybe just my wishful thinking.
Creative midfielder - Clayton
Another Centre Half - ???

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Ward
Lingard (loan)
Becchio / Vossen / Soriano
Creative midfielder on loan from Premier League

Joshey25

Jul 6, 2011
Hastings, East Sussex
In immediate order of need :

Left back - hopefully Ward
Striker - personally would love to see Vaz Te or Bechhio but not sure how viable either would be. Maybe just my wishful thinking.
Creative midfielder - Clayton
Another Centre Half - ???

We could get either of them. Vaz not starting for WH and nor Becchio for Norwich!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Left back maybe Ward. Then an unknown stiker in Europe for about 2 million similar to Ulloa.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We've just signed a great keeper, and already I'm finding the wait for the next player painful.
#needalife

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We've just signed a great keeper, and already I'm finding the wait for the next player painful.
#needalife
Think we all are. Would love to see the team complete by Aug 9th. Then we can really give this league a go.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who will it be??
Vaz Te
Ward or
Baldock for me!

Vaz Te won't happen.
Ward is probably the correct answer.
Baldock for me could be a good addition to the squad.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
If Ward comes it will be as a transfer I imagine. Surely Wolves won't loan him out, for him to walk for nothing next year. They will try to recoup something bearing in mind he is on their payroll at present but not contributing, other than friendlies. Strange he's not here already, unless it's another of TB's Cunning Plans. Let Wolves pay to get him match fit and then buy when we can use him, but only guessing. Which is what we all seem to be resigned to at the moment. :)

I'd rather see him come in as a transfer rather than a loan. However, Bozza suggested he is on 18k a week at Wolves. Would he sign a 2 year deal for 10-12k a week with us if he is? He may well decide to stick it out a year at Wolves and walk away a free agent and can then negotiate a very good signing on fee with his next club. The next deal he signs will potentially be the last big deal he can get. If we offered him a 3 year deal maybe he would sign. He said he loved it here last season, i'm hoping we'll get him in.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Who will it be??
Vaz Te
Ward or
Baldock for me!

Good to see [MENTION=24894]greyseagull[/MENTION] has handed you over the random name generating rumour machine. Look after it well. If it says "Wayne Rooney to Fleetwoood" it needs re-booting :thumbsup:

He's very welcome to it. After the flack I got on the other thread I've gone from feeling like Andy Dufresne finding freedom through the sewage pipes to feeling like Andy Dufresne post-showers with the "sisters".

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
From our favourite football rumours website:

28 Jul 2014 17:04:08
Brighton have confirmed an ambitious interest in Arsenal right-back Carl Jenkinson on loan

joecomeonalbion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Improvement on Bruno/Calderon? Could do a job?

lola

Jul 28, 2014
Finland

Brighton have confirmed an ambitious interest in Arsenal right-back Carl Jenkinson on loan

joecomeonalbion

Personally I´m not convinced. Sure Sami know that geezer but how that is coming to concern for anything???

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

joecomeonalbion

Personally I´m not convinced. Sure Sami know that geezer but how that is coming to concern for anything???

Isn't he going to West ham or QPR?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here