Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

next signing

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Would rather we saved the money, as according to Mr Barber things are very tight due to FFP...so perhaps he should be saying to the manager to use the youth players we have...that way we can save money on transport to the ground!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Two Spanish players, tomorrow.

One midfielder, one winger/striker.

I hope we sign at least one Spanish player otherwise with the expectation there's been on here I can see tears and tantrums if we don't, Especially as our friends up the road have just signed a Spanish midfielder.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have heard from a seagull outside my window, that while he was perching at the Amex this morning he overheard a phone call. Bloome was talking (of course the seagull did not know who he was talking to), and mentioned that the press release was currently being written. The seagull then said he managed to get a look at the screen of the person writing the press release. It contained the headline Major Signings then some Spanish names he could not read.

Of course with me not being fluent in seagull Squawk, I might have miss understood what he said.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would rather we saved the money, as according to Mr Barber things are very tight due to FFP...so perhaps he should be saying to the manager to use the youth players we have...that way we can save money on transport to the ground!

I'd rather we maximised the playing budget by slashing costs elsewhere, and stayed within FFP, the capped loss for which Tony is funding himself.

Why shouldn't he chose to fund the playing budget rather than pay for individuals to get to the ground ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here