Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season's kits: Predictions!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Chelsea have announced they will wear next season's kit in the FA Cup Final on Saturday.
I think it looks very good.

As it's a Nike shirt, maybe we could have the same design with an alternative colour for our away shirt.

View attachment 136672

I see Chelsea have picked a design from the 'Pub Carpet' category again.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
In our final game of last season at Burnley we wore this seasons kit, so I assume it's likely we may see our new kit on show at the Emirates.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Weirdly its not the mixture of zig-zags and check patterns that annoy me about the Chelsea shirt, its that they've staggered the yellow stripe half on the front of the shirt and half on the back. I mean what kind of a **** do you have to be to do that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The new Leipzig home kit has just been released. Would love Nike to do a rejig of it for our away kit. View attachment 136649

Looks like it's being modeled by Sven, singer with German synthpop legends, Solar Fake (yes, yes I have seen them live).

SvenFriedrich02_JK.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The club have posted a few pictures of Biss wearing a retro Sandtex shirt from the 96-97 season, with the 21-22 season being the 25th anniversary of the great escape I'd happily have a kit resembling that one in homage to that season. Plus we get the stripes back.

E07vJCgWUAAq6h0.jpg

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The club have posted a few pictures of Biss wearing a retro Sandtex shirt from the 96-97 season, with the 21-22 season being the 25th anniversary of the great escape I'd happily have a kit resembling that one in homage to that season. Plus we get the stripes back.

View attachment 136781

Biblical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

View attachment 136781

I'd LOVE to see that kit return with the red turned into gold/blue.

I did like the kit we have for this season although I'm missing the stripes now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thought about creating a new thread for this. But I want the world to know I was right when the Albion release one of these designs, so this thread is staying alive.

Let's talk about Puma and what planet they are currently living on. Because wow. This new style of third kit is absolutely shocking.

View attachment 136323

View attachment 136324

Can't wait to see what these look like on some of the small clubs in the Puma stable.

That shirt is going to be sheer comedy with BARNSLEY or SWINDON or PALACE across it in massive letters.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Some home designs should we go back to traditional stripes. Remember, these are based on realistic choices seeing what other teams have got so far.

I've got some more whacky designs in the works. But these are realistic based on what's out there... and I nicked the gorgeous navy/gold creation from above.

View attachment 135961

BOOOOOOOOOMM!

I would very much like a COOKIE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here