Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Seasons First Home Match

One Legged Striker

Nov 29, 2009
If as expected we sell out our first league match at the Amex, it will be our biggest home attendance for?????????? years anyone know how long?

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I am pretty sure it will be the biggest league crowd since we clinched promotion out of this division against Bristol Rovers in 1988. That record should have been broken by now as the club claim with tickets sold plus all the enquiries that they had for the Chesterfield game when we won League 2 there could have been over 20,000 in Withdean had we had the capacity.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If (yes, still if) we get promoted and are playing a Championship side of any stature we may well be able to sell out the away allocation too. I'd imagine there will be plenty of supporters of other teams that know about the Amex by now and will fancy being there for the opening day if the chance comes along.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Apart from the arsenal & Bristol rovers matches which were show piece matches,what was the previous highest crowd

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If (yes, still if) we get promoted and are playing a Championship side of any stature we may well be able to sell out the away allocation too. I'd imagine there will be plenty of supporters of other teams that know about the Amex by now and will fancy being there for the opening day if the chance comes along.

I don't think there are many teams in the championship that wouldn't sell it out for the first game... Maybe scunny? And even if they didn't, brighhton fand would find a way of getting hold of the tickets. I'm still hoping for Donny.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I don't think there are many teams in the championship that wouldn't sell it out for the first game... Maybe scunny? And even if they didn't, brighhton fand would find a way of getting hold of the tickets. I'm still hoping for Donny.

Yeah, I'd take Donny. Two teams that have been through the mill and come out the other end smelling of roses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here