theboybilly

The aways I'm looking forward to are:
Brentford
Newcastle
Villa
Man City
Norwich
Southampton
Edit: Burnley (this is a bit of a haul to get to so I stay over - there are, some good pubs - don't knock it)

Leeds United & Palace will never get my money again - awful places to go. Man United and the Merseyside clubs have pitiful away areas so I will likely give them a miss too.
For the rest it is a matter of when they are more than anything else and if they are broadcast live. I'm cutting back a bit this year as travelling to away games is getting harder for me now.

Last edited:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The aways I'm looking forward to are:
Brentford
Newcastle
Villa
Man City
Norwich
Southampton
Edit: Burnley (this is a bit of a haul to get to so I stay over - there are, some good pubs - don't knock it)

Leeds United & Palace will never get my money again - awful places to go. Man United and the Merseyside clubs have pitiful away areas so I will likely give them a miss too.
For the rest it is a matter of when they are more than anything else and if they are broadcast live. I'm cutting back a bit this year as travelling to away games is getting harder for me now.

Thought Liverpool was ok but a bit cramped.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Assuming the club honour their commitment to rolling over loyalty points, then Brentford as it's the only one I've not been to. Three that I shall be avoiding are Everton, Burnley and Newcastle!!!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Brentford, Liverpool and Soton for me.

I never intend treading foot in Neanderthal, backward, knuckle dragging Leeds.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Brentford for sure.
Norwich but make a weekend of it this time. Some great ale houses there.
May skip the 150+ mile evening KO's.
Leeds for a weekend.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Assuming the club honour their commitment to rolling over loyalty points, then Brentford as it's the only one I've not been to. Three that I shall be avoiding are Everton, Burnley and Newcastle!!!

What does ‘rolling over’ look like ? Are they freezing from beginning of 2020/21 or doing the usual deduction of half the excess over points earned from ST ?

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Do actually love Newcastle away, not a great view from the away end and need oxygen and a parachute, but, overnight stay and some great drinking with the locals who have always been friendly and welcoming and mightily impressed with us soft Southern fans braving the grim North

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Can everyone stop listing Norwich? I would like a chance.
I bloody love a weekend in Norwich, Me.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Any I can get tickets for, depending on dates.

I feel I should go to Burnley because we booked a canal holiday to include it for the last game of 19/20, but obviously couldn’t go then so went a couple of weeks ago instead (postponed it for a year).

I’d love to go to Brentford but don’t expect I’ll have enough points.

Would quite like the chance of a weekend in Liverpool again.

Any that I haven’t previously been to (which is surprisingly many, mostly due to new grounds since I last went) will get serious consideration.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Brentford and Everton. Might also try and get to Selhurst as it's been a while since I saw that one. Pompey in the cup please as well.

Smellhurst? my word I wouldn't put myself through that, it's bad enough when they come to our place, let alone having to run the gauntlet up there.

I hear you have to take a Covid test on return from Croydon these days, and then self isolate for the remainder of the season when you get back. :eek:

Two new grounds that l haven't visited before are Goodison Park and Turf Moor, un usual choices perhaps, but l'd like to tick them off my list, plus visits to Leeds and Newcastle, both great party towns.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Brentford should be easy too - apparently the ground nearest to a station.

It is but so is ours Man Utd etc etc

I have already done Brentford as a new ground but would like to see us there (being the new one, went many times to the old)

I went to the play off semi's representing my company

Last edited:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I’d be happy with a trip to the Amex.
Can’t see it happening for quite a while:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports