[Football] Next season’s Aways

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
As a south London resident, I would like to be get tickets for any/all London games that Loyalty points allow.
I've been lucky in that regard over the past couple of seasons.

Looks like Brentford won't make it down to my level this time around.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I’m lazy so I like Southampton , east to get to and park . Can’t motivate myself to travel up north ..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
First away of the season is a game I always try and make

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One thing I can absolutely guarantee, just by the state of the first two pages of this thread, is that not everyone who wants a Brentford ticket will get one. Norwich might be tricky roo :lolol:

If I'm going further north than Horsham when I smuggle back over the border, to safety, I want to guarantee bringing 3 points with me.

So I'll be giving those 2 games a wide berth.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Will be happy attending any away game after last season

Me too. But assuming we ARE allowed back in decent numbers, I think my top 5 would be:

Leeds (don't laugh! Went to a few of our games in the Championship. Absolutely cracking atmosphere, and personally I found the locals very friendly)
Newcastle (great city, great stadium - even if you need binoculars to see the pitch)
Spurs - haven't been to the new ground
Brentford (ditto)
Everton (went for the first time in 19/20....view was crap, but again very friendly fans, and a great city)

We are spoiled with so many London games, and I'd definitely try for tickets at Stamford Bridge. The atmosphere at Arsenal is rubbish, so not sure about that one. I absolutely hate going to Selhurst, so would probably give that a miss. Not convinced I'd enjoy going to the London Stadium, either.

Of the others, Anfield is an incredible atmosphere, so may try to go, depending on kick-off time. For some reason I don't have the motivation to go to Old Trafford or the Etihad. Likewise Leicester, Villa, Wolves. Burnley is a 100% definite NO. Southampton probably a YES, mainly because it's easy to get to for me. On the other hand, Norwich is probably a NO as it's a ridiculously long car journey from the West Country.

Quite exciting just thinking about those possible trips....but even if Covid is "sorted", I'll probably find that I'm holiday for Leeds, Newcastle will be Boxing Day, Spurs will be a Monday night, I won't have enough points for Brentford, and Everton will be 4.30pm on a Sunday.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Brighton fans looking forward to a trip to Brentford’s new stadium, hopefully on a Saturday.
Sky Sports- we will see about that.....Monday night in January or Boxing Day. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports