• Bottom half of the table

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Play-offs for me ... QPR and Wigan will be hard to overcome not to mention the likes of Leicester and Forest

I think that's probably the best we can get. QPR if they don't lose too many players will boss the division I think, and Reading will probably make good use of their parachute payments. Wigan will struggle unless they hold on to Martinez in my view, and I would think their crowds will go down somewhat, meaning that the parachute payments won't benefit them that much. Leicester, Forest and Bolton will be right up there, and if Watford don't go up, so will they so long as Zola doesn't go to the Premiership. as THPP says, it will probably be a season of rebuilding for us. QPR are interested in Bridge, according to the Evening Standard last week.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
play-offs again I am afraid
but this time we will be ready

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We are down right now but still in a better place than probably at least 17 or 18 other Championship clubs. Top 6 is realistic, top 2 will be the target. We will lose one or two excellent players, but so will other clubs.

All I will say is that our chances of a good season increase if the managerial situation is resolved nice and quickly.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think we can make the playoffs, but should we keep the bulk of this squad I think we have a chance to make a run at the top two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports