Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

next season has the potential to be the best one in years because ....

WEVEGOT5FOOTCOX!

Oct 13, 2008
the desert- (middle east)
With Poyet at the helm leading us to a promotion charge, Falmer only a year away and the prospect of playing palace becoming an increasingly realistic proposition, I have the feeling that next season is going to be a good'un.
:clap:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Spot on.

Something that's been bugging me for a while... Anyone else think that "weve got tiny cox" was a much funnier song, but a lot of people seem to have an insecurity about singing it?!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Still sung boisterously at Oldham. Anyway, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, am very much looking forward to next season though I thunk we'll have to see how the summer pans out.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's even funnier now if you sing "we've got redundant tiny cox"

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm hoping we loan him to Palace when they go down so we can sing "you've got tiny cox"...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Meanwhile back to next season - yes it looks the best for years, exciting summer signings and really good prospects

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Perhaps we could sign Simon Cox from WBA. Not sure he is entirely settled there and may be surplus to requirements when they go up to the Prem.

Then we can sing "we've got big Cox" :lol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think we all need to keep our feet on the ground, Southampton look like they're going to be a good side next season and Leeds could yet still be in the division, plus the likes of Millwall, Swindon and Charlton not to mention whoever comes down.

A lot of similar things were said last summer after Slade saved us, I hope we're not overburdened by expectation in and out of the club.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I think we all need to keep our feet on the ground, Southampton look like they're going to be a good side next season and Leeds could yet still be in the division, plus the likes of Millwall, Swindon and Charlton not to mention whoever comes down.

A lot of similar things were said last summer after Slade saved us, I hope we're not overburdened by expectation in and out of the club.

It sounds like you're suggesting that there's somewhere in between wild optimism and utter dispair. Sounds like crazy talk to me.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford

Spot on. The yearly promotion talk does my head in.

It sounds like you're suggesting that there's somewhere in between wild optimism and utter dispair. Sounds like crazy talk to me.

...So that would be pretty much like the last 28 or so seasons that I have followed the Albion then.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Of course things are looking better.
Falmer is within touching distance.
We have a flair, young manager yet to be touched by the despair of failure.
We are definately attracting better players.
We are playing (all be it at times) the best football that we have played in decades.
BRING IT ON!!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Of course things are looking better.
Falmer is within touching distance.
We have a flair, young manager yet to be touched by the despair of failure.
We are definately attracting better players.
We are playing (all be it at times) the best football that we have played in decades.
BRING IT ON!!!

My thoughts exactly and let the others worry about us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here