Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Seagulls over London Meeting – Thur. 22nd May - Guy Butters!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Next Seagulls over London Meeting – Guy Butters!

The next Seagulls Over London meeting will be held on Thursday 22nd May at The Royal Oak in Tabard Street, starting at 7.30pm. Guest speaker on the night will be the legend that is Guy Butters, one of the Albion’s finest defensive bulwarks ever, accompanied by the lovely Race. So, a chance at last to meet the face behind all those 6,920 NSC posts. As well as hear a lot of old bulwarks.

SoL background
If you live or work in the capital, you’ll get a lot from joining Seagulls over London. It’s an opportunity to hear about all things Albion, from the inside. A chance to meet other Seagulls fans and talk about things that really matter – like whether Festival Legends the Lady Boys of Bangkok will be next year’s shirt sponsor.

We normally meet on the third Thursday of every other month, and the venue is the Royal Oak, Tabard Street (nearest tubes London Bridge and Borough). And just to make you feel at home, it sells Harvey’s. SoL membership will cost you a hefty fiver a year. That’s right. Five Quid. Almost enough to buy a miniature KFC Bargain Bucket for The Tank’s journey home.

Kick-off on the night is at 7.30pm. We’re expecting a lively and convivial evening; you are advised to arrive early.

For directions, see here

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I was - apparently - MISTAKEN for Boris Johnson yesterday.

:ohmy:

"only at first glance, from behind" was the excuse.

Boris Johnson - London Mayoral Candidate for the Seagulls Party :lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.
Hmm...Now, do I bring a Spurs, Albion or Lewes programme for Guy to sign?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Every time I have attempted to find this bloody pub I have ended up getting lost or not finding it anyway. Which bit of Tabard Street is it in ? As I only work 15 minutes away (according to the map) it seems silly not going

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Every time I have attempted to find this bloody pub I have ended up getting lost or not finding it anyway. Which bit of Tabard Street is it in ? As I only work 15 minutes away (according to the map) it seems silly not going

If coming out of Borough Station (and crossing the road ) walk down Tabard Street and it's 5 mins walk on the Right.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I cant make it this evening mainly due to the lack of a babysitter and the fact I feel crap thanks to my boy who has been off school ill for the past 3 days and has probably passed his lurgy on to me!

Mr B has left for the station and will no doubt be relishing sitting on train for the next few hours with a bunch of sweaty office workers!!

Have fun :thumbsup:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Oh, and the first one there get the guinness in!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I cant make it this evening mainly due to the lack of a babysitter and the fact I feel crap thanks to my boy who has been off school ill for the past 3 days and has probably passed his lurgy on to me! ...

How thoroughly disappointing :nono:

Hope you and your boy are feeling better soon :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here