NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Plenty of out of work shit, will want it. McLeish, Appleton, Allen, etc

I agree. The trouble is if Pulis gets it, there's a very small chance that he might be a success - he is a good manager. Just the style of football that is awful.

They already have some big lumps in their team which would suit Pulis. Won't be a need for the midfield players.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Mr Mullery. He did a great job there last time.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It WILL be Pulis. 100%

Hope you all got the 6/1 on Skybet.

:)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The great thing for us to think about at the moment is that soon as Tony Bloom realises that he got in an unproven manager in Oscar then he can now sign up Holloway.

We're nowhere near that desperate.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With 16 places between the 2 teams, would it be fair to say the candidates on our next manager betting odds would look similar.

If that were the case how the crappity crap crap can people on here doubt Oscar?

The Major would get my vote :D

I'd sort out those soppybollox up there. I'd have Steve Kean as my number two. I'd play Swindlehurst upfront in a progressive 5-3-3 (no keeper).

Stop the goal music, shut down the Arthur and ban those tw@ts in the hoods. Eagle pie in the Holmesdale and wooden boards around the goal netting. £1 a ticket.

Back to the future ! Come on you Palace!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'd sort out those soppybollox up there. I'd have Steve Kean as my number two. I'd play Swindlehurst upfront in a progressive 5-3-3 (no keeper).

Stop the goal music, shut down the Arthur and ban those tw@ts in the hoods. Eagle pie in the Holmesdale and wooden boards around the goal netting. £1 a ticket.

Back to the future ! Come on you Palace!

See, you are the best fella to take them onwards and backwards. Take that knob Mark Bright as kit man too.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I was hoping Holloway was going to stay and be still managing next season.

Pulis might not keep them up but with parachute payments and a manager with Premiership success under his belt in the Championship I wouldn't be looking forward to meeting them next season whatever brand of football they were pedalling.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Popovic is doing extremely well in Australia, maybe Palace will be his stepping stone to a proper managerial job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here