Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next manager to GO

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Has to be Weir, They have new foreign owner who wouldn't have been impressed with results lately. Crawley Town could put an end to Weir reign on Tuesday night.

Another name i will throw into the hat is Sean O'driscoll. What an appalling record SOD has at City.

Your right about Sean O'Driscoll. A shame because l like the bloke and respect him as a manager. Surprised too, l really thought he would turn things around at Ashton Gate. Things need to improve for him very quickly if he is to keep his job.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Before yesterday I would have said Martin Allen at Gillingham but they got their first win of the season at Crewe. Paul Scally's not the sort of chairman to tolerate bad results for long.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
If I was Sunderland Chairman, I would snap up Clough!

POYET could have choice of Fulham or Newcastle. The Ashley Spurs connection could help him. I only want him to get a job so we stop talking about him.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
POYET could have choice of Fulham or Newcastle. The Ashley Spurs connection could help him. I only want him to get a job so we stop talking about him.

Are you really that naive? There'll be a thread on Gus Poyet's match every few days because he achieved so much success here. The way things ended with his comments soured things but wherever Gus goes there'll be huge interest in what his results will be.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Malkie is on his way outa Cardiff I reckon. Something is afoot there I tell ya.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
....Well how would you feel if your assistant (and friend )was replayed by the stadium "Painter "......Who,s next !

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Malky Mackay. He's being forced out by Tan.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Blackburn mkII. Chances are their next manager will be an unheard of Thai bloke who's only notable football career achievement is managing The Sweet & Sour Labrador to victory in the Phuket Sunday League Cup! Shambles!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here