Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next gen consoles

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I kept checking stockinformer.co.uk , ended up getting one from Argos. It updates all the time so you can see where stores have either click and collect or available for home delivery etc. then you just have to jump in quick!

Perfect! Thanks!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The "my console is better than your console" guff really makes me laugh. I remember the kids arguing the same between SNES/Megadrive when I was about 8.
Exactly. Everyone knows the mega drive was the best console too!

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
More like:
Nintendo for kids
Playstation for teenagers
Xbox for adults.

If it's going in your living room, the Xbox is better. Being quieter than the PS4 it's more suitable as a living room device. Games will be great on both.
If it's to slot by your tv in the bedroom, the PS4 will fit in better.
I went for the Xbox, and it's excellent.

I got the XboxOne. Love it.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I kept checking stockinformer.co.uk , ended up getting one from Argos. It updates all the time so you can see where stores have either click and collect or available for home delivery etc. then you just have to jump in quick!

Just picked one up from Amazon (the bundle they had in stock has a game I don't think I'll want, but WTF), advised by stockinformer. Again - thanks!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I kept refreshing Hot UK Deals for a few days and eventually managed to snag a PS4 with Killzone from Argos online :)

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Just thought I would let everyone know if you are interested, they have re-released resident evil 1 on the next gen consoles and the pervious consoles. It had been ported from the GameCube version and obviously made the graphics a little bit better.
Came out yesterday.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It wad only relesed on PS4, a Remastered version of Grim Fandango is out next week as well!

Grim Fandango is a brilliant game, although I leant it to a mate and never got it back :rant:

Resident Evil is great too, I hope they've kept in the really badly put together cut scenes :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here