Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next game V Hull might be a complete sell out

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I get the impression that the people who who think it costs too much have already made a stand. They seem to consist mostly of you and [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], two repetitively moaning sad old peas from the same pod.
I've always thought The Rev and The Fairy are the same poster :lolol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If Hull match the 1,100 we took to Ipswich (half the distance/cost) then they will be doing very well. Suspect they will have about 800-900, so a couple of large empty sections in the South Stand that are standard now apart from for a few teams.

24,623 for Forest and 22,659 for Blackburn... my guess for Hull is 25,234

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If you can afford it, season tickets are good value, but if you cant or unable to go to many games a match day ticket is very expensive. Eg. £41 East Upper

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If you can afford it, season tickets are good value, but if you cant or unable to go to many games a match day ticket is very expensive. Eg. £41 East Upper

But then haven't you just stated one of the most expensive areas of the ground to back up your argument...whats price of NS or say SW corner

PS whats your main account?

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
But then haven't you just stated one of the most expensive areas of the ground to back up your argument...whats price of NS or say SW corner

PS whats your main account?

Also it is not the more expensive areas where there is most availability, it is the cheapest tickets in the north and wings which have yet to shift.

That said, I think £30 to watch us play Hull is on the steep side. Not sure why we need three categories in the championship, a handful of Cat A and then the rest should be Cat B. Despite their recent time in the premiership Hull City are not a draw for the neutral.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I quote East Upper because I sit there. There are empty seats very near to us. Pointless telling friends they can get cheaper seats elsewhere when idea is to sit near us. I have purchased one of these seats for my son when he visits and payed £41 However friends who can only go occasionaly, despite been able to afford it will not pay that price. Say 20% above season ticket price of £28 far more attractive and would tempt more to go

Obviously I don't know your financial circumstances Rev but my season ticket works out at £23.91 a game and that includes a £7.30 train allowance from Worthing.
So £ 16.61 a match. Expensive ? Really ?
I've been close to not going when the football gets shit but not because of those prices. Some people have lost it after a few years or never really had it, but look for any excuse not to go. In your mates case it has nothing to do with principals. Luckily we have new fans coming through to replace all the 'Can't be arsed, grumpy ones'

I really have got other things to do so a season ticket is not really an option,the one off game pushing £40 is totally unacceptable and frankly too much. I'm quite happy to walk to the stadium if i could buy a ticket for £16.61 still a tenner more than it should be but about justifiable. With regard to cheaper seats why should i have an inferior view when plenty of better seats are empty in the esu?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I quote East Upper because I sit there. There are empty seats very near to us. Pointless telling friends they can get cheaper seats elsewhere when idea is to sit near us. I have purchased one of these seats for my son when he visits and payed £41 However friends who can only go occasionaly, despite been able to afford it will not pay that price. Say 20% above season ticket price of £28 far more attractive and would tempt more to go

You can move your ST seat to another part of the ground if you book by phone and you are buying another ticket (or several) for your mate(s). Therefore you they could sit next to you for less than that, I think cheapest tickets for Saturday are £30.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I really have got other things to do so a season ticket is not really an option,the one off game pushing £40 is totally unacceptable and frankly too much. I'm quite happy to walk to the stadium if i could buy a ticket for £16.61 still a tenner more than it should be but about justifiable. With regard to cheaper seats why should i have an inferior view when plenty of better seats are empty in the esu?

TL;DR version: you can't be arsed but the price of the most expensive seats is excuse.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
My brother just text me to say he has bought us both a ticket, so two more to the tally 😋

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
most regulars are back in the country.

Spot on Edna, a day of rememberence & celebration for many involved with the club, if you only go to one Albion game this season make it this one, if my dad can make it you all can

Believe me, I would love to be there for this game, but being in Australia at the moment precludes me.

Mr Petunia will be there and I'm sure will shed a tear or two on my behalf.

Really hope your dad gets there T soprano.

#together

RIP Matt, Jacob and the rest of the victims

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here