Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next game V Hull might be a complete sell out

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hoping we can attract more new fans and some old ones that gave up season tickets but still Surport the team.
Bring the flags and banners.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Plus Elvis will be appearing in England for the first time. Colonel Tom Parker could not have foreseen that.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
No reason why this game shouldn't be a complete sellout
1 Tributes to the Shoreham Air disaster
2 Top of the table
3 Zamora Amex home debut
But option 1 should be enough for every Albion fan to attend this game
If you read my thread last week about Blackburn being my dads last game he said to me today he's not missing this game for anything
#TOGETHER
:clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I
There are plenty of tickets available for the Hull game online.

If seats had not been added to the Amex then most games I assume would be an almost sell out.
Seats get added,then you have many seats empty on match day and it doesn't look good.
However you have to step back and consider that 22.000-25.000 is very good for the championship.

I would be interested in what difference the Prem would make and would every game be a sell-out.

Games are not cheap and I believe that at least kids under 10 should get in free to both fill seats
and encourage the supporters of tomorrow.

U10s in the FS are about a quid.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
2 Top of the table
3 Zamora Amex home debut
If you read my thread last week about Blackburn being my dads last game he said to me today he's not missing this game for anything
#TOGETHER

Spare seats next to us in east upper. I enquired for friend and was quoted £41 for individual game. Sorry but don't think people will pay these prices. Appreciate have to be more then season ticket price which is about £28 but this is far too much

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Plus a chance to see the Luer! He's coming off the bench to score the winner isn't he:facepalm:

How the hell isn't he playing for us?

My son played in the City College team with him last year which is a pretty decent level - said he was exceptional. Now, given most of the teachers there have some affiliation with the club I really don't understand how he was allowed to slip through.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
2 Top of the table
3 Zamora Amex home debut
#TOGETHER

i had a funny idea it wasn't going to be his last game.....:wink: hope the boys can get another win for him , all the best...x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here