Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think, optimistically, it will be

Draw v Watford
Draw v Doncaster
Win v Blackburn
Defeat v Wigan

which is only 5 points. I should have said 6 points looking over our shoulder and 3 points for a relegation battle.

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
We will be lucky to get two points. The team has lost competence Greer should be rested and we should play the youngsters at least they try.l would like to know what contacts with other clubs Burke has?Why can't we loan some players from some off the big boys the other clubs seam to without any problem.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Two wins, two defeats

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Realistically can't see more than 7 points...

I'm predicting 12-16th place by Christmas. Yay.

Just a few years ago we'd be DREAMING of being a stable, midtable Championship team. We've been very, very spoiled over the last 3-4 years.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just a few years ago we'd be DREAMING of being a stable, midtable Championship team. We've been very, very spoiled over the last 3-4 years.

Spoiled over the last 3-4 years? Think we deserved to be spoiled after the previous 15 years of shit we had to put up with

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can't see an easy match in any of those four..........I just hope we get something, though that will of course need us to score a goal..........................................

Oh dear.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Spoiled over the last 3-4 years? Think we deserved to be spoiled after the previous 15 years of shit we had to put up with

That may be. We've still had it ****ING good. Mid table Championship is hardly the end of the world, is it?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
For me, I think

Loss v Watford
Draw v Doncaster
Loss v Blackburn
Draw v Wigan

2 points

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
So much negativity here......Take 'em as they come, and hope for a win each time.

I believe it would be a massive ask to expect Oscar to deliver promotion in his first season in English football, even without all these injuries.

We will be O K , a respectable Championship placing...and just enjoy the games.......

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
So much negativity here......Take 'em as they come, and hope for a win each time.

I believe it would be a massive ask to expect Oscar to deliver promotion in his first season in English football, even without all these injuries.

We will be O K , a respectable Championship placing...and just enjoy the games.......

I too believe we'll be ok, but with all that's gone on this season (including the sh*t we've been getting from the stewards in the West Stand Library) it's starting to become very hard to be positive. I have no expectations on promotion at all, but I didn't believe for one minute that we would be playing this badly so early on in the season.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Between one and four points. It's a tough run even without our injuries and dip in form.
I always thought it would take until new year for Oscar and co. to establish themselves in English football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here