Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Who do we think? Hodgson.

Who do I want? Moyes.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What, in 2 years time? Hodgson or O'Neill. Or Mourinho.

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Redknapp or Hodgson

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
One of the reasons I'd go with Moyes is that we need a manager respected by the likes of Ferguson and Wenger who might just work with him for the good of England.

I feel Moyes' influence with the likes of Rooney might stop Fergie milking him until he's good for nothing come the summer tournaments.

Fergie would simply tell Hodgson to f*** off.

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Redknapp, I think he would get the respect of the england players and I think for the clubs he has been in charge of, he has done wonders

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
why is Hodgson suddenly the saviour after a good season with Fulham.

People are having a go at current team for launching long balls (myself included) and that is exactly how Hodgson plays. I dont see how that style is going to benefit the future of English football. I agree he done ruddy well with full ham though

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
One of the reasons I'd go with Moyes is that we need a manager respected by the likes of Ferguson and Wenger who might just work with him for the good of England.

I feel Moyes' influence with the likes of Rooney might stop Fergie milking him until he's good for nothing come the summer tournaments.

Fergie would simply tell Hodgson to f*** off.

So you think that Ferguson and Wenger would have 'more respect' for a manager with a couple of Premiership top-8 finishes, and a playing career that peaked at Preston, than for the current manager who has won NINE top European titles?

If that were the case, it would say a lot more about Ferguson and Wenger, than about Capello.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Redknapp, I think he would get the respect of the england players and I think for the clubs he has been in charge of, he has done wonders

Again, if the England players, could not bring themselves to 'respect' the current manager, then they, and their ludricrous egos should be banished forthwith.

Oct 25, 2003
i fail to see why redknapp would "have the respect" on the england team, when capello apparently doesn't

what on earth has redknapp ever done to command the respect of anyone, apart from producing a handsome son?

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
why is Hodgson suddenly the saviour after a good season with Fulham.

People are having a go at current team for launching long balls (myself included) and that is exactly how Hodgson plays. I dont see how that style is going to benefit the future of English football. I agree he done ruddy well with full ham though
that is not how Hodgson plays at all, fulham are not brazil (well, not brazil know, old brazil, you know what i mean :lolol: ) they don't have the players to be cavalier attacking teams, they are a compac, hardworkingt unit where through clever use of each player's attributes they become more than the sum of their parts... and they do knock it about a bit. not long ball at all.
also Hodgson has all kinds of expereince managing teams across europe, and at international level. this makes him much more preferable to Redknapp for me, all he does is spend shitloads of money and play 4-4-2 very overrated manager.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd go for Pearce with Redknapp and Hodgson mentoring him for an 18 month period and then one of them as Asst for the Euro and next World Cup

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
moyes. no nonsense boss with a progressive approach to the game. start from scratch, build for 4 years time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here