Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton manager

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Our club, play and players are so dependent on him that, if he goes, we will be like a flock of sheep with no shepherd. He is irreplaceable in my book. Whoever comes in will not be able to recreate what he is doing.
I was never a big fan of Chelski and will forever hate them with a vengeance if they steal him from us, and will be disappointed with GP because he still had stuff to win and prove at Brighton.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Our club, play and players are so dependent on him that, if he goes, we will be like a flock of sheep with no shepherd. He is irreplaceable in my book. Whoever comes in will not be able to recreate what he is doing.
I was never a big fan of Chelski and will forever hate them with a vengeance if they steal him from us, and will be disappointed with GP because he still had stuff to win and prove at Brighton.

Oh well, better give up then!!! GP was always going to leave one day!!
Other coaches will be available and TB and PB will already be discussing the short list!!
The world will not end if GP goes to Chelsea!!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If Rogers was available and wanted it I would be thrilled.

Hes a good manager, just run his course at Leics.

Seriously? Not a name I’d be happy with.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jones and Bruno. Luton play a great style of football. Could work very well.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
With the reported £16M anyone taking Potter would have to reportedly have to pay we could have anyone we wanted. I suspect whoever we have as a replacement it wont be so obvious. Personally I wouldn't mind Mauricio Pochettino

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Knutsen's the name that excites me the most. In the Europa Conference League...... To beat Roma 6-1 and then Celtic 5-1 in the 1st knockout stage, proceed to the QFs only to lose to Roma in a revenge match. With a no-mark team from Norway with **** all money.

That's some European competition experience right there.

Gotta be better than appointing vastly underqualified ex-players that only hung up their boots a few years ago.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Denmark's national team coach Kasper Hjulmand. Plays a similar style to Potter and very tactically astute.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Denmark's national team coach Kasper Hjulmand. Plays a similar style to Potter and very tactically astute.

He's off to Brentford?

But seriously ... Quite a few decent international managers will become available after the world cup. The world cup cycle offers a natural time for manager's of countries to reassess. Luis Enrique would be another amazing shout. Sadly, we'd have to limp to December without a permanent manager to get anyone like that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
With the reported £16M anyone taking Potter would have to reportedly have to pay we could have anyone we wanted. I suspect whoever we have as a replacement it wont be so obvious. Personally I wouldn't mind Mauricio Pochettino

Is that just for Potter or all his backroom staff included ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here