Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton Manager?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Potter looked somewhat more animated at pitch-side this time, but given the pressure he was under, that's no surprise.

Unfortunately his stupdidly long contract has given him something of a free pass - the board is less likely to sack him, and he has personal security.

He should have been feeling the pressure for weeks.

One home win all year. ALL YEAR!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Prepare for the return of:

Gus (unfinished business) Poyet?

Stranger things have happened, have they not?

Not whilst Paul Barber is CEO, more chance of Brian Wilson rejoining the Beach Boys.

In the current UK climate I think the club should go 'off piste' and appoint a dream team of Ron Atkinson assisted by Miss Rustie Lee.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Potter is not doing a lot wrong if anything in terms of what the club wants from him.
I can't see us getting anyone who could replace him nor do I see a need to replace him.
Let's get behind potter and the team and maybe try to embrace what the club are trying to achieve.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
bob paisley , peter bonetti , bill shankly , don revie, some **** from spain or italy...............he's here for a while .....get used to it.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Not whilst Paul Barber is CEO, more chance of Brian Wilson rejoining the Beach Boys.

In the current UK climate I think the club should go 'off piste' and appoint a dream team of Ron Atkinson assisted by Miss Rustie Lee.

I heard through the grapevine GP has resigned to be Rick Bucklers roadie as the Jam are reforming to do a Christmas TOTP special

Mark Lawrenson and Boy George are taking over in January.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Potter is not doing a lot wrong if anything in terms of what the club wants from him.
I can't see us getting anyone who could replace him nor do I see a need to replace him.
Let's get behind potter and the team and maybe try to embrace what the club are trying to achieve.

Sad thing is only 2000 supporters are able to get behind Potter and the team at any given game, whatever bollocks we write on here is irrelevant.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I heard through the grapevine GP has resigned to be Rick Bucklers roadie as the Jam are reforming to do a Christmas TOTP special

Mark Lawrenson and Boy George are taking over in January.

"It's a Miracle" I would give "Everything I own" to see that, it will all end with the "Crying Game" keep the faith and give it "Time" all matches will end 2-0 to the Albion "Abracadabra"

Anyway I'm off to the "Church of the Poison Mind" to pray for Potter..

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Let’s not turn this into a Hughton bashing thread, shame on anyone who attempts to tarnish what he achieved for us.

I love Hughton, but wouldn’t want him back (see Mulllery and Micky Adam’s).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Let’s not turn this into a Hughton bashing thread, shame on anyone who attempts to tarnish what he achieved for us.

I love Hughton, but wouldn’t want him back (see Mulllery and Micky Adam’s).

People have no respect for a guy who gave us Premier League football and yes he's had his day,

the way some people write about him on here you would think he was the worst manager we ever had, instead of arguably the best. :thumbsup:

P.S. Potter is going nowhere, even though I admit to being in the out camp, this thread is pathetic..

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
He was right for the time but not now. Besides he’s not exactly tearing up the Championship

Totally agree, football is all about small margins and having an edge,

people are complaining about the recruitment under Potter as a deciding factor but it was no better under Hughton.

We are struggling at the moment and some would say we have been for a while, especially at home, Potter will need to address this, otherwise he may find himself going the same way as Hughton.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes, because a completely different team is relevant to this discussion.

He’ll need a summer transfer window to sort them out like he needed with us.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not expecting Potter to ride this out now. Presuming poor results continue who would you choose as our next manager?

After match day 14 Last season Southampton were 18th on 12 points with a goal difference of -17 and had lost a game 0-9 at home.

Sometimes patience pays off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here