Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
A few quid on KR it seems

Capture.JPG

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Corals have now opened a book :moo:

I have great times with these markets. Banned with victor, restricted with corals and likewise with skybet. Never arbed a bet with any of them either. Any bookie assumes if you have a proper bet at best price you are going to lay it off. Alright, if said bet goes 1.01 I would do but they chuck us all in the same bucket.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I have great times with these markets. Banned with victor, restricted with corals and likewise with skybet. Never arbed a bet with any of them either. Any bookie assumes if you have a proper bet at best price you are going to lay it off. Alright, if said bet goes 1.01 I would do but they chuck us all in the same bucket.

Screen Shot 2014-12-23 at 13.56.10.png

Never met anyone who is an arber - it's just a bullshit excuse that Slimon Clare et al like to wheel out.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
View attachment 61149

Never met anyone who is an arber - it's just a bullshit excuse that Slimon Clare et al like to wheel out.

In fairness I have. A friend of a friend. It's a 13k a year pay tax free. You just need about 8 mates who you can rob their identity and trust them to give you money from their account if it's a winning one. Screw that. I bet to have fun. Not take the fun out of it. Never ever bet through ooddschecker was his advice.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The market on the machine has a shocking shape to it:
177% back 51% lay

Yabba Yabba Doooo! Circle the wagons and let's get the bacon delivered !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here