Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Albion manager - tracking the betting market

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Hughton (ever so slightly) drifting and Jones's odds are very quickly shortening. Best price for Jones now 5/1. Placed £20 at 15/1 yesterday after the win.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've had a fiver each way on our Nathan.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Whilst Hughton is struggling to find that turn of pace to get him over the finishing line, making a late charge and show on Skybet at 20/1 is an old chum of ours who is everyones favourite. Yep, Piglets will be very happy if this were to happen.....

images

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Whilst Hughton is struggling to find that turn of pace to get him over the finishing line, making a late charge and show on Skybet at 20/1 is an old chum of ours who is everyones favourite. Yep, Piglets will be very happy if this were to happen.....

images

Would be a great choice.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Not my choice but:

In fairness him and Paul Raynor sussed us out and changed it at half time succesfully. Would he bring Alex Revell back and would we want him?

Wouldn't want Revell back. He'd do well in the January window for us I'm sure - isn't his brother the one who scouts the players?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No surprise that Jones' odds have been slashed, but the new money on Robinson is interesting (and disappointing IMHO).

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
In fairness, any half decent manager would suss a Hyypia team.

Absolutely. It's been the most noticeable part of the last two games that we've actually started the second half well. Under Hyypia, the opposition manager would work us out in the first half, change things at half time and we wouldn't be able to react (or at least too late)!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Possible I guess but is Bruce really that close to the sack? I wouldn't imagine the geordies being too happy at that scenario though

Bruce is famously a Magpie supporter. Given he can't expect the earth, he's a good fit there.

Pulis will only go where he has complete control, and clearly thinks a big club will come in for him. And he can wait, after the Alice chairman made the mistake of paying his survival bonus in full.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Absolutely. It's been the most noticeable part of the last two games that we've actually started the second half well. Under Hyypia, the opposition manager would work us out in the first half, change things at half time and we wouldn't be able to react (or at least too late)!

That raises the question was NJ just a No2 in name with no input because it was obvious to all supporters what would happen in the 2nd half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here