Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Albion Manager After Random Guy From Leeds Poly?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Too much passion, not enough strategy, intelligence, calmness, balance or integrity.

Passion and other traits indicating a lack of tactical awareness over old fashioned dinosaur ranting amongst non-league managers are common but those managers who are ‘all about passion’ are now identified as ****ing useless by most professional club owners. Let the fans do the passion and a ‘grown up’ manage the team.

Paolo Di Canio

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I can only think of one region of the world who play more “4-4-f*ing2” than England but sadly for swansman that’s Sweden/Scandinavia. Was almost a good point though save for that detail.

Potter not going anywhere and if he did Bilic isn’t the answer. Bielsa is. Would love Lamptey and Cucurella, be fine with midgets and bring some faster and more direct elements whilst utilising our technical excellence. Perfect fit. Be back to the Chile days.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Indeed. Was at a ‘bigger club’ before and was clearly way out of his depth.
Jones said himself Stoke had to many disruptions lazy players on huge contracts, they turned up late for training and just paid the fines. Still not ready for the PL though. GP has nice ideas personally at our level of player it’s a pipe dream you need top quality players to make the possession based football effective enough to win games. One mistake is killing us in games especially the last few, a harsh comparison Man City rarely make the same mistakes and have top quality players who can score.

Play with some pacy forwards/wingers hit teams on the break and we would probably win more games.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Because he is doing what Graham Potter basically did. He has basically taken Luton Town from League 2 to the verge of the Premier League. Luton Town hasn't got a Tony Bloom type figure so it is more impressive than even Chris Hughton. He is exactly the type of manager Bloom would take a punt on and he has unfinished business here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can only think of one region of the world who play more “4-4-f*ing2” than England but sadly for swansman that’s Sweden/Scandinavia. Was almost a good point though save for that detail.

Potter not going anywhere and if he did Bilic isn’t the answer. Bielsa is. Would love Lamptey and Cucurella, be fine with midgets and bring some faster and more direct elements whilst utilising our technical excellence. Perfect fit. Be back to the Chile days.

Personally, I think Bielsa would be an absolute disaster. I’d still love it if he did appear though, purely for the biblical meltdown that would ensue among the Leeds fan base.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here