Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next 12 games (2015/16 season)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Rampant positivity doesn't sit well with me.

Being the mutts nuts in October doesn't really account for much, does it?

It's hardly rampant positivity. It's fair enough to say that we are holding on in games too much at the moment and we're not scoring enough goals from other positions. It's the fact that we're second and there's nothing positive in your post that I found odd. Surely, as you were quite negative pre season and you still seem to think our striker options are bottom half, we are exceeding your expectations for this season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Rampant positivity doesn't sit well with me.

Being the mutts nuts in October doesn't really account for much, does it?

It normally means you'll either be in the play offs or for many seasons it means you'll be automatically promoted but apart from that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's hardly rampant positivity. It's fair enough to say that we are holding on in games too much at the moment and we're not scoring enough goals from other positions. It's the fact that we're second and there's nothing positive in your post that I found odd. Surely, as you were quite negative pre season and you still seem to think our striker options are bottom half, we are exceeding your expectations for this season.
Oh I can't wait to be loud wrong come December, as we get ready for transfer circus II.
But as said my general outlook on life forbids me from counting those chickens, just yet.

Between us we make a good team.
Combine our posts and between those opinions is probably a fair and accurate assessment of the team.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Oh I can't wait to be loud wrong come December, as we get ready for transfer circus II.
But as said my general outlook on life forbids me from counting those chickens, just yet.

Between us we make a good team.
Combine our posts and between those opinions is probably a fair and accurate assessment of the team.

That's probably true. I'm not saying we'll still be up there in December, just that I am pleased where we are now. I am generally an optimist re the Albion but I don't expect us to be top two this season.

The funny thing is I'd never noticed your pessimism on here until this pre season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
An hour into Saturday's commentary JC said words to the effect of:-

'only 4 Albion players have scored in the league, this season'.

Meaning no goals from the left hand side of the pitch.

Bong has provided 4 assists from the left this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's probably true. I'm not saying we'll still be up there in December, just that I am pleased where we are now. I am generally an optimist re the Albion but I don't expect us to be top two this season.

The funny thing is I'd never noticed your pessimism on here until this pre season.
Oh it's always been there!

Being 'close enough' by Christmas would be a massive result for our squad when compared with it's peer group.
Depending on the direction January takes you might be able to glimpse the first signs of optimism sometime around March.

But even writing that makes me think the wheels will fall off in April :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here