Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Newsnight

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Victoria Derbyshire was totally embarrassing up against an Israeli spokesman tonight. South Africa hasn’t been so subservient. Shouldn’t the UK government endorse South Africa’s bold stance against what is blatantly attempted genicide.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The friend of the enemy of the enemy of my friend is as separated from me as my distant connection, Ginger Baker of Cream!

It's a no from me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Victoria Derbyshire was totally embarrassing up against an Israeli spokesman tonight. South Africa hasn’t been so subservient. Shouldn’t the UK government endorse South Africa’s bold stance against what is blatantly attempted genicide.
Also.....

Apart from feeling righteous, nothing we say will achieve anything.

I'm not sure I want to feel righteous right now. It would do more to condemn me than exonerate me, for being a member of the societies who have sat on their hands since 1948, their washed hands, hands washed of any obligation.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Just saying, South Africa covertly supply Putin’s genocidal machine. South Africa has a disgusting leadership. They’re up to their eyeballs in geopolitics on the side of a mass murderer, not good Samaritans.
I haven't heard about South Africa's legal case against Russia's genocide in Ukraine yet. They must have made one. The press can't be reporting it for some reason :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here