Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not a chance now

I don’t think Brighton are the team for you. You clearly seem to be very angry and het up everytime you’re on here. You obviously don’t enjoy supporting us.

You should probably follow Spurs or Liverpool or something.

Thing is, if you were a cheerier soul yourself, wouldn’t you let his comment slide and say people have the right to express a bit of frustration? So this really cuts both ways

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Who's everyone's five? I'd go;

Gross
Maupay
Bissouma
Tau / March
Dunk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
The thing is, at the moment, every poor result or moment can be countered by People still behind Potter.

Tonight - Steele's 'punch'
Wolves - Burn
Arsenal - missed a few half chances 2nd half
West Ham - White didn't defend
Sheffield United - Jahanbaksh miss
Fulham - Websuter hit the bar and tight VAR call
Leciester - Burn at left back again
Southampton - Tough VAR call.

It's NEVER Potter's fault for some. If we were winning they'd be happy t give all the credit to Potter rather than the players though.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I am officially PotterOut now btw. Talented players such as Trossard, Maupay, White, Alzate are wasted. We play shit football now at snails pace and get no results. Struggling to even create vs League 2 opposition.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Typical Reply I would expect from a Fan like you.

Don't you dare tell me Brighton are not the team for me . I have been a fan since the 70s have forked out thousands over the years . Fans like you mate are the issue with your bobble hats and all that shit
When real fans like Ian Hart want Potter out you going to tell him to support another team

Have you bitched and whined for 50 years?

Hart has very clean windows, I hear.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We are our own worst enemies.

We start games like a Fiat 500 would start a grand prix.

We fanny around on the ball and delay all the simple passes. Trossard, big disappointment, poor decision making by him pretty much every time he's on the ball.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Potter let down by individual mistakes and individual performances again.

Steele’s error ridiculous. But Maupay, Trossard, Gross, Ali J, Bernardo - for senior, experienced players and current or former first team regulars (and signed for fortunes) - simply not good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here