Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

My Facebook memories algorithm has just reminded me we beat Palace at this stage exactly 3 years ago

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Tross does my head in. Lovely touches and skills to get around players, then 5 mins later just gives the ball away 2x on the bounce. Way too sloppy. Ridiculous.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Don’t bother. Potter could win ten on the bounce and the OP would still think he’s shit. If you ask him who he would want instead of Potter he hasn’t a clue and says it down to the club. Pathetic really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[emoji482] thank you. There are some valid criticisms of GP and certain things we can do better at, but I can’t help but feel some of the haters enjoy it when we don’t do well.

There’s been some positively gleeful posts here following their equaliser.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
My Facebook memories algorithm has just reminded me we beat Palace at this stage exactly 3 years ago

Why would Facebook memories remind you of something from January 8th, today?

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Our forwards don't make runs, they make strolls.

When they do get a chance then they cant hit a cows backside with a banjo and so probably little lost. But it's the entire team, they all scuff their shots or misdirect headers. They are worst team I can remember in front of goal. Blimey they make Richard Tiltman, Kevin Bremner and Ian Baird look clinical.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Enjoying the match. A good old fashioned cup tie on a pudding of a pitch. Worst performance of the night is all the miserable fecker on this thread!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I hope we miss every pen , they deserve to win this

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wonder what everyone in South Africa is making of this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here