Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Am I imagining it or did trossard used to be a very decent player ?

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
It's one of those seasons. Can't convert chances and defensive errors. Is it bad luck or are the players up front and defence not up to it? A mixture of the two. We need a keeper and that should have been addressed last summer. Up front? Well everyone needs a striker but the chances we have missed this season are far too many. So, a bit of bad luck and some players who are not up to it. I'm still a Potter In tho', the midfield really is good. But he has to address the two business ends. How about that for a fence sitting post.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hey [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] how about that great bit of keeping eh!

Steele must want us to have 45 mins more entertainment.

Brighton’s number 2, Brighton’s Brighton’s number two [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was obviously awful.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'd like to be surprised, but having watched Steele clowning around all night I can't say I am

Steele like Ryan is good with his feet. But seriously, come on, we can't have him as a PL back up. Sanchez is a rookie, but even of the rookie gets injured, Steele is just not good enough.

Why do we persist with dross

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Noticeable when Solly scored a few took the chance to have a pop at anyone not convinced on Potter instead of celebrating the goal.

Really weird how some seem to support the manager more than the club.

PandA

Feb 8, 2012
It’ll be Potter’s fault according to many on here, it does not matter how big the individual error is.

Good News: A chance for the Lion to strike.

But you were telling people who questioned Grahams ability to "stick something up their steamers" when we scored a few moments ago. How can it be a great piece of Graham coaching when we score but totally not his fault when we make an error??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here