Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Let it go. Ryan had his chance. Multiple chances. Kept him in goal for 11 league games despite letting in 50% of all shots. Too bad for Ryan that he didnt perform and didnt improve his performances despite getting a fair chance to do so. Now other keepers get their chance and as we saw in the League Cup, Steele is a competent keeper.

Steele is crap mate.

I know you love GP but you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Steele is crap mate.

I know you love GP but you don’t know what you’re talking about.

He really isn’t. Until that pitch induced faff, hasn’t done anything wrong for us, and in fact has been outstanding in some of the games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PandA

Feb 8, 2012
Let it go. Ryan had his chance. Multiple chances. Kept him in goal for 11 league games despite letting in 50% of all shots. Too bad for Ryan that he didnt perform and didnt improve his performances despite getting a fair chance to do so. Now other keepers get their chance and as we saw in the League Cup, Steele is a competent keeper.

I'm interested as to why you don't feel Graham should be held to the same results based standards?

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Bring on Kane and Son Heung-min

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Blimey, this is awful. I've missed Great Pottery Throwdown for this too! ��

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'm pretty heavy handed when we're playing badly in the league, but there is a serious lack of footballing nuance being shown by a lot of people here tonight.
This is a seriously tough game. Ask Leeds. Look at the pitch. Look at other results.

What exactly were you expecting?

It doesn't suit our style, we need to mix it up, the pitch is as torn up as Cathy Barries bumhole.

Nice meg but should have crossed to the 4 waiting players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here