Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Steele?

Potter picked him ahead of Ryan and Walton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let it go. Ryan had his chance. Multiple chances. Kept him in goal for 11 league games despite letting in 50% of all shots. Too bad for Ryan that he didnt perform and didnt improve his performances despite getting a fair chance to do so. Now other keepers get their chance and as we saw in the League Cup, Steele is a competent keeper.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Usually when a right sided player is switched to the left it is to give him a better chance of getting a shot off with his stronger foot.

But March didn't switch and he got no shots off.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Ponderous, lacking in creativity.......familiar story.

Come on The Albion, put it in the danger area and maybe we'll get something to cheer about.:albion2:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Let it go. Ryan had his chance. Multiple chances. Kept him in goal for 11 league games despite letting in 50% of all shots. Too bad for Ryan that he didnt perform and didnt improve his performances despite getting a fair chance to do so. Now other keepers get their chance and as we saw in the League Cup, Steele is a competent keeper.

Spot on.

Brilliant in the cup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
5 subs allowed so come on potter shake it up...

Get Tau on

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Thats exactly what GP said.
You are GP, and I'll claim my prize.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm pretty heavy handed when we're playing badly in the league, but there is a serious lack of footballing nuance being shown by a lot of people here tonight.
This is a seriously tough game. Ask Leeds. Look at the pitch. Look at other results.

What exactly were you expecting?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here