Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Ali J’s first touch is so poor at times. It really causes him problems as he will never be allowed the time on the ball he clearly needs to do anything consistently.

We really should cut our losses and send him back to Holland for his and our benefit. Just not up to it.
The scouting reports should have zero’ d in on that but they were just blinded by goals in a flat track league. Not competent stuff

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We are hanging in there..... with luck we can get the draw and then have the replay back at the Amex where we .... oh, don't usually win...oops !

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This pitch is an embarrassment. Newport shouldn’t have been allowed to host the game. It should have been switched to the Amex.

Heard on the radio preview that the tactic is to play us on the break and hit the sand bunkers with long ball. Dunk has already fallen foul of that tactic.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If I’ve missed it I’m sorry, but why are we wearing black armbands?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This pitch is an embarrassment. Newport shouldn’t have been allowed to host the game. It should have been switched to the Amex.

Have to agree. Isn’t there a standard these days for pitch quality?

I say that regardless of result. I’m more concerned about us getting any injuries.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We won't be able to pass it in tonight. Gonna have to fling crosses in and shoot from outside the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here