Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newport County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Apparently, he thinks you're a **** as well, but he's too classy to tell you!
A cup run is good for moral, winning helps with a winning culture and puts a feel good feeling into the squad. Maybe you should go and support watford, that way you've only got to wait a couple of minutes before you get your wish

A good cup run like in Hughton’s second season you mean? Got to the cup final but nearly went down, playing the worst football for the last 15 years? Or you can go back to 1983 if you want Coldean.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Just lol at Chris Coleman discussing Ben White. “Credit to Mike for seeing something in him and taking him on loan”.

How about credit to us?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Do you actually enjoy supporting our club? You never seem to be happy or upbeat about anything with Albion.

Fair point. I tend to post when im fed up of something! Anyone I ever speak to about Brighton know how much I love us. Supporting Brighton since 1990 and have loved every moment bar 1996, Micky Adams take 2, Hyypia and the last few weeks. And yes I’m aware we had our highest ever league placing (good first season from Potter) last year. I am baffled by this team selection tonight.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
A good cup run like in Hughton’s second season you mean? Got to the cup final but nearly went down, playing the worst football for the last 15 years? Or you can go back to 1983 if you want Coldean.

Whatever the bloke does/did/thinks about, some one will always criticise. He fields a weakened side, whats the bloke doing. He fields a strong side, whats the bloke doing:annoyed:
A WIN BREEDS CONFIDENCE

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Thats a good side he has put out. However now realise I will never understand Potters selections. 1) Cant see when we play 4 at back Burn playing fullback again.so why isnt he looking at Bernardo there. 2) No young players in starting eleven 3) Pleased White and Ali in natural positions 4) Surprised Maupay risked. 5) Risking all CBs when he could have played Burn plus it would help to get his confidence back..
Would be great if go 3 up and youngsters can come on

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
While I fully understand and support why we're playing some of the second-choice players, I hope we can do well. Be nice to be in the draw tomorrow evening.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Whatever the bloke does/did/thinks about, some one will always criticise. He fields a weakened side, whats the bloke doing. He fields a strong side, whats the bloke doing:annoyed:
A WIN BREEDS CONFIDENCE

I like when you talk about Potter and then go on to talk about breeding.

I like it. I like it a lot.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
While I fully understand and support why we're playing some of the second-choice players, I hope we can do well. Be nice to be in the draw tomorrow evening.

Especially as they are drawing out 2 rounds so we can plan our route to the final.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Crazy to play such a strong team- a couple of injuries could affect us staying up massively

How would you have reacted if GPott named a weak team.

I'll hazard a guess you'd call it crazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here